Thread: Firefox 5 does not load in windows 7 and get a blank page

Firefox 5 does not load in windows 7 and get a blank page

I am using windows 7 in my computer and I was using Mozilla Firefox 4 and it was running fine in my computer and after that I have updated my Mozilla Firefox to latest version and after that I was also running absolutely fine. Suddenly Firefox has started giving me problems in my computer. Now whenever I start the Mozilla Firefox at that time It shows me the blank page only. I am not able to see any menus or any options in my browser window please tell me what I should do to fix this issue.

Re: Firefox 5 does not load in windows 7 and get a blank page

Did you try to open the Mozilla Firefox in safe mode? Mozilla Firefox option has option to open the browser in safe mode. Try to open the Mozilla Firefox in safe mode and if you are able to open that then it means your browser is properly installed just close it properly and then restart the computer and after that try to open the Mozilla Firefox in normal mode.

Yes I agree with above post running Mozilla Firefox can fix this issue but before you start Mozilla Firefox in safe mode you have to check that there are no other Firefox applications running in background. First open the task manager and after that click on the process tab and then click check whether any Firefox application is there or not? If you find any application then close it and after that open the Mozilla Firefox in safe mode.

If you don’t know how to start the Mozilla Firefox in safe mode then I will help you with this. You can follow these steps to open the Mozilla Firefox in safe mode.
    • First of all click on the start menu and then click on the all programs.
    • Now after that look for the Mozilla Firefox option and then click on it.
    • Now you will get two options one is for Mozilla Firefox and Mozilla Firefox (Safe mode)
    • Now you have to select the Mozilla Firefox (Safe mode)

Now after doing that your browser will open in the safe mode

After referring your above post I have tried to open the Mozilla Firefox in safe mode and after that it opened correctly and then I have properly closed it and then I have restarted the computer. Now after doing that when I start the Mozilla Firefox again in normal mode at that time I get the same problem. Please help me to solve this problem.

Sometimes this kind of problem occurs if the browser files get damaged. If you want to get rid of this problem then I think you have to first uninstall the Firefox from add/remove programs and after that you have to also check that whether there is any old version is installed or not. if you found any old version then you have to remove that also. Now after that run the Ccleaner in your computer and then install the Mozilla Firefox again. Now after doing that you will not get any issue with your Mozilla Firefox browser.

If you are still getting the same problem then I think you should download the new Firefox installer file from the official website of the Mozilla and after that install that in your computer and then check whether Mozilla Firefox is working properly in your computer or not. I think after doing this you will not get this problem in your computer. You should also do the virus scan in your computer because this kind of problem can also occur due to viruses.