Thread: Unable to see App tab after restarting the Firefox 5 in MAC OS X

Unable to see App tab after restarting the Firefox 5 in MAC OS X

Hi guys I have recently installed Mozilla Firefox 5.0 in my computer and I usually put my favorite sites as app tabs in my browser so I can easily access my favorite sites. Now I am facing one problem while using App tabs in my Mozilla Firefox. Whenever I set the app tab buttons on toolbar and after that when I close the Firefox by going in to the Firefox button and close and start the browser again at that time those app tabs appears properly but when I close the browser directly by pressing the close button in top right side and start the browser again after that I am not able to see that tabs in my browser.

Re: Unable to see App tab after restarting the Firefox 5 in MAC OS X

I think you should check whether you have placed the Apps tabs properly or not. Because normally whenever you put any page as a app tab at that time it should remain as it is. Normally whenever you restart the browser the app tab should be there at that time, it doesn’t matter how you close the browser. I think there might be something wrong with your browser.

There might be something wrong with your Mozilla Firefox browser. I think some files of browser get corrupted and that is why you are facing this problem. try to solve this problem by removing the Mozilla Firefox from your computer and after that install the Mozilla Firefox browser again in your computer and after that check whether app tabs are working properly in your computer or not. According to me after doing that you will not get any issue.

I think you are using MAC OS X. Did you tried to use Mozilla Firefox in some other operating system like windows 7 or windows vista. If you have any other computer or laptop in which you have any other windows 7 then try to use the Mozilla Firefox in that machine and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you are not getting the same problem then I think there might be something wrong with your MAC OS X. I hope this information will be helpful to you.

In my computer also I was getting the same issue, my app tabs was also not working properly in my browser and after that I have removed the Mozilla from my computer and then I have downloaded earlier version of Mozilla Firefox and after that I have installed it in my computer and after that I was not getting the same problem. I think you should try this solution.

When I have tried to use the app tabs in my sisters laptop in which she is using windows vista at that time it worked properly. After watching that I thought there might be something wrong with my MAC OS X and after that I have reinstalled MAC OS X in my computer and after doing that all the things are working properly. Now I am app tans is working fine. Thank you so much for helping me.