Thread: how to use orbit downloader on Firefox 5.0

how to use orbit downloader on Firefox 5.0

I never knew that we can download video from you-tube ,this could be done with orbit downloaded so I found out that orbit download which is a software which can be used to download video from you-tube so does this work with fire-fox 5.0 , I mean I have already tried this out and this does not work for me . IS there anyone who has got this problem? Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Re: how to use orbit downloader on Firefox 5.0

As this problem is with fire-fox 5.0 which is still in it s beta stage which would be too eager to comment on as there are many bugs and error that the company still has to fix, so you can‘t say anything about the problem’s with orbit downloader, the best thing I can suggest you is that please switch over a stable version and then try this out. I have been personally been using this on my Firefox 4. And I ain’t having any problem.

I had a similar problem with this I previously ran orbit downloader with my Firefox 4 web browser but then the Firefox web browser popped up a window asking me for an update and I clicked on it without thinking about the compatibility of my existing extension that I am having. So know now the previously extension that I had are no working with the new fire-fox 5.0, specifically the orbit downloader so I does anyone has a problem with this.

I guess I have a solution for this; I have been using this since past few years now and have an expert knowledge about the running and the working of the orbit downloader so just follow my step s and do the only problem that I occurs when an orbit downloader is not working on an particular browser then either the browser is been updated lately or the orbit downloader has been installed before the installation of the Firefox as after the installation the orbit downloader cannot detect the browser’s that are used

Or there might also be a problem with the browser that you are using, before going on the installation part I would like you to suggest that orbit downloader works only with Firefox and internet explorer so be sure you use the same. Other than this I would like you to ask you if you are using this for downloading video from internet sites like you-tube or meta, then there are many other software that do this.

Hey , I am using this for the downloading video from you-tube as I haven’t found any better software that this , and yes thank you for your suggestion as I have know understood that the browser should be installed before installing the orbit downloader as then only it detects the browser, thank for the time you took out for replying to my queries .