Thread: Text format is not normal in Firefox 5

Text format is not normal in Firefox 5

I just updated an earlier version of Mozilla Firefox which was installed in my system to the latest Firefox 5. But now I have noticed that the formatting and the alignment of the text in this Mozilla Firefox 5 is different from the earlier version of Firefox. Now the images and the texts which were aligned in the earlier version is not at all aligned in this one. This is creating stress in my eyes, while I am working on this browser. I have installed Firefox 5 in my 64 bit Windows 7 running Operating System.

Re: Text format is not normal in Firefox 5

You should make sure that you have not installed the beta version of Mozilla firefox 5.0 in your system instead of the final version of Mozilla Firefox. If you have installed the beta version, then the chance of occurring problems and you facing this weird issue is possible because the beta version was missing many features then the final version. This issue can be one among them. So, if you find that you have installed the beta version of Mozilla Firfox in your system then remove it and install the full version of the web browser.

You might have not installed the web browser properly in your system. So, in this case, I would suggest you to completely uninstall the Mozilla Firefox web browser form your system. You should also make sure that you have removed all the related files and folders as well. Once you done with the following restart your system and install the Mozilla Firefox 5.0 in your system. Make sure that while installing the browser, you don’t come across any kind of error or compatibility issue.

This seems to be an issue from the Mozilla Firefox side only. So, in this case, the only option which you are left with is to wait for the new updates from the Mozilla side, which would help you fix the issue. As the new Mozilla browser is released just now, the officials will be collecting as much as reviews and feedback as possible for them to make the Firefox fault free. Until then you will have to use the older version of the Mozilla Firefox browser.

According to me, the issue might be with the website which your are trying to view from the Mozilla Firefox browser which you have installed in your system. I would suggest you to visit that particular website from some other web browser like the Internet Browser or the Opera or Google Chrome. By doing so, you will be able to get a rough view on whether the problem is with the website or it is with the Mozilla firefox 5.0 which you recently installed.

Thank you, guys for the suggestions. I really appreciate the time and efforts which you people spend on me while trying to figure out my problem and try solving it with your replies. But unfortunately I am facing the same problem even after performing all the above mentioned updates. Actually I am trying to access a personal website on Internet, but when I try to view it by using the Firefox 5 web browser, I am getting the issue, and I am see what are being displayed on the browser.

As you are trying to view some personal websites using the new Mozilla Firefox 5.0, I assume that there might be some kind of compatibility issue between the browser and the website that is why you are facing this issue while viewing the website in your newly installed Mozilla Firefox 5.0 web browser. Also it might be possible that as the Mozilla Firefox which you installed is updated and your website might be missing some feature, so I would recommend you to solve the issue with your website by rewriting the code and making it compatible with the browser.

I would recommend you to try out disabling the Hardware Acceleration feature in the Mozilla Web browser, if it is enabled or enable the feature if it is disabled and see whether you are able to notice any changes. The Hardware Acceleration is available with Windows Vista and Windows 7 OS. I have noticed that there is some kind of bug in Windows for Text rendering with Hardware acceleration enabled in your system. And, the Mozilla Firefox browser uses the Windows functions when the Hardware acceleration in ON.