Thread: Not able to move web history to the search window

Not able to move web history to the search window

Hi I have been using Windows XP as the operating system on my laptop. I was just trying to move my web history to the search window on my web browser. But when tried I clicking on the web history item, I was not able to move to the Google search window. Is there anything that I am doing wrong in moving the web history to the search window! Can anyone please help me as I am not able to figure out what’s going wrong?

Re: Not able to move web history to the search window

Hi this is the same thing that I am looking for. From many days I trying to move my web history to the Google search window as that makes music easy to access your content through Google and it becomes difficult to type the whole web history on the search page. So even I am looking a way to how to move the web history to the search window. Please share your views if you have any idea about this. I would be very much thankful.

Have you tried Double clicking on your history item that you want to move to the search window? As even I was looking for this for a long time but later I found that double clicking on it works. As earlier I used to try doing to it with Single click but that didn’t work so I tried doing with double click and it actually worked out. Even you can try out moving your web history to the search history by double clicking on the item you want to move and then move to the search window. This will work.

Thank you for giving your kind reply. Taking your suggestion into consideration I tried moving the web history by double clicking on the item and moving them to the Google search window, but that did not work I was not able to move it. How did the double clicking work with you as it did not work me? Is there anything that I need to do other than double clicking on the web history? Or, any other way to move them to search window? Please help.