Thread: Is something wrong with the web?

Is something wrong with the web?

I have purchased a laptop of dell and i am using the internet service provider of Airtel and i have windows XP in the laptop i have some problem with the web that I am using I am unable to open some of the website such as the CNN.com is down, BBC.com is down, comodo.com is down and I am thinking that is there any fault in the websites or is there any fault in the internet that I am using. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Re: Is something wrong with the web?

In this case I would like to recommend you that PS3hax.net just went down and I was thinking that it was just the Obama censoring the news and I think that they are not giving the legal rights to the websites of a the news that is why I think that some of the websites were down. i think that the website should be blocked in from the web browser you are using I hope that this will help you to solve the problem. And I think that you will be to understand the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the suggestions and the questions given to you the suggestions are quite systematic but in this case I would like to recommend you that I think that they were not assigned the rights of telecasting the news that is why I think that the websites were down. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.

Thank you for giving me the replies and now i am able to understand the problem that i was suffering from. and from the suggestions you have suggested i think that the problem will be solved till now. i am very thankful to you for giving me the replies