Thread: PSP action replay not proper while playing in online server

PSP action replay not proper while playing in online server

I am having a PSP which I purchased it two months ago and on the same time I also got the action replay to play online games on the PSP. Here is where the problem I occurred when I put the disk in the DVD drive the DVD drives loads it but it says that it is not able to connect to the server. While I was connecting the server an error message appears that “server-error can’t continue”. Please help me in solving the problem and giving me the suggestions.

Re: PSP action replay not proper while playing in online server

I would like to recommend you that I was also having the same problem but in this case I think that you should call the customer care of the Sony I think that they will help you to solve the problem. Or otherwise I think that you should install the action replay again I think that there might be some installation problem. I am thinking that this solution will help you to solve the problem.

I would like to recommend you that I think that you should make sure that the PSP is not blocking the action replay. In this case I think that the firmware will ban the action reply I think that it should be downgraded to the previous versions of the firmware then the action reply will allow you to play the games on line. If this solution does not work then I think that you should call the customer care of the Sony PSP. Hope this will help you.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quite systematic but in this case I would like to recommend you that I think that you should have to downgrade to the lower version of the firmware. This will help you to play the games on the action replay. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

From the discussion going on I would like to recommend you that you should downgrade the system to 6.20 I think so that this is the only compatible or the supporting firmware which will work on the PSP. I think that the server is currently down and I think that it will take more time to fix the problem. I received this information from the customer care of the Sony and they provided the information to me via email. This will work for you.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.