Thread: McAfee Site Advisor not working with Firefox 5.0

McAfee Site Advisor not working with Firefox 5.0

I have installed Mozilla Firefox Version 5.0 Browser. I am happy with this new version and I really like its features. But my problem is that whenever I try to get into McAfee Site Advisor, it won’t work. I uninstalled and reinstalled it but no difference. I have been facing this problem passed 1 week. It’s my request to you please give me necessary advice to solve it as soon as possible.

Re: McAfee Site Advisor not working with Firefox 5.0

I think you have some settings problem. You have to follow some important settings in your Mozilla Firefox 5.0 step by step as I recommend. First go to Tools option in your Mozilla Firefox 5.0, in that click on add-ons. The add-on window will open, in that search for McAfee Site Advisor. Check whether it is enabled or not. If the McAfee Site Advisor is disable then enable it. After enabling your McAfee Site Advisor, It will start working properly as it should work.

You should try the extensions by downloading it from official website with the help of your browser, if you have compatibility issues with other extensions. It’s important that you download it from official website so that you get a better, proper and complete setup of it. Before installing read the instruction in the official website. I f you don’t follow the proper steps for installing then there might be a possibility of you facing the same problem again. After perform this steps your McAfee Site Advisor will properly work.

McAfee Site Advisor still not working as it should then, I suggest you to use some other browser such as Google chrome, opera, Internet Explorer 9 etc. I think McAfee Site Advisor will work fine in other browsers. If the problem is same with other browsers then downgrade your Mozilla Firefox browser 5.0 to Mozilla Firefox 4.0 as you have no other option. You can downgrade it by uninstalling the latest version from your computer and then downloading and installing Mozilla Firefox version 4.0. I am sure this will do the job. If you want it to use in Firefox 5.0 then wait for the manufacture to solve this and launch a better one.