Thread: Intermittent internet access due to Repeaters

Intermittent internet access due to Repeaters

My system is having the D-link DIR-628 N router and it is connected to the SBC through the Speedstream modem. There are some more devices on wifi max. I am getting very weak signal. Therefore, I installed the Encore ENHWI-N3 router and put that to repeater mode. After that I am getting a good signal but after every hour each computer in the network started to loss the network intermittently. I searched for the solution of this but bnot found the perfect one for this. If someone of you can suggest me some reason or solution for this then it will be really helpful to me. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Intermittent internet access due to Repeaters

You should ignore the Windows diagnostic. I think that it is poorer than hopeless and that will surly guide you down totally the incorrect path at the point where you are having the above one Access Point otherwise Repeater for the similar LAN. It is significant that they are put to dissimilar channels, to evade hindrance. You should intend to put the channels 5 apart if probable. For example, if the central router is on and put the repeater to channel 5.

I would like to tell you that if the two channels interfere deficiently through each other then this is going to block the Internet access. If you are having the laptop then you can make use of the Inssider which is the freeware app. And you will be able to see exactly what devices are on which channel as you move about, and you can put your devices toward the slots through the slightest interference. I hope this application will help you.

You can talk to the internet service provider that you are having and ask them about the problem. It is possible that the problem may be from their side and so you are getting the issue. My suggestion to you is to contact them before doing anything else to your system and see whether they can help you. I am quite sure that they are going to help you some way. If it is not from their side then you can reply back and we will try to resolve the problem.

You can try to uninstall the IPv6 from all the interfaces. After that you will have to reset the TCP/IP stack. If you want to remove the IPv6 then you will have to go to the properties intended for every network adapter and from there deselect the box which is next to protocol" Internet Protocol version 6 (TCP/IPv6)”. Other than these you can also select that and choose uninstall and this will remove that from your computer. After that go to device manager and take out any 4to6 adapters, WUN miniport adapters, otherwise tunnel adapters.

There may be problem with the drivers which are installed in your computer. It may be corrupted and so you are facing the problem. What you can do is just search for the updated version of the drivers that are installed in your computer. Once you are completed with the update of all the driver then restart the system and check if the problem occurs again or not. I don’t think that this time you will get that again.