Thread: Compatible toolbars with Firefox 5 Beta version

Compatible toolbars with Firefox 5 Beta version

I have installed the new beta version of Firefox 5 and I really like it. I am reliant on both Google and yahoo toolbars. The problem is that I can’t seem to find any toolbar in my Firefox 5 browser. Please recommend me with some suggestions about the toolbar that is currently compatible with Firefox 5. I have Windows Vista in my system. Help me!

Re: Compatible toolbars with Firefox 5 Beta version

Try uninstalling the Google toolbar and reinstall it. Now open the Firefox 5 window, in the add-ons window it shows Google toolbar, then go to the options to disable or uninstall because it things that it is installed and enabled. After that go to the view menu which shows only the default Navigation and Bookmark toolbar option .You will find the Google option there. This is one of the easiest solution to this problem. Similarly do it for yahoo. Try this and use both the toolbars.

You can try this too. You have to follow certain steps as I recommend. Start with Uninstalling Google toolbar from Firefox 3.5.2. Then uninstall Google Toolbar from Windows Vista Control Panel from Remove/Uninstall Programs. After removing Google Toolbar download the latest version of Google toolbar from Mozilla Forum. Then install it on your Mozilla Firefox 3.5.2. It will start working properly. Whenever this is repeated follow the same steps.

You still facing the same problem then the only option remaining is to uninstall the Firefox 3.5.2 version from your computer and download some prior or newer version of Firefox if available. See to it that you download it from official website and also check the version which you are downloading is compatible to windows vista. After downloading install it. I am recommending you this because I think there is some problem with Firefox version 3.5.2. So try this, it will surely work because I am sure no other version have same problem.