Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

flash player buffering continues every few seconds after it starts

Technology & Internet

Old 23-06-2011

flash player buffering continues every few seconds after it starts

Can anyone help me out .I have problem regarding my flash player. When I start my flash player it continues to buffer every few seconds. It plays then buffers then again it plays and buffers. It keeps on repeating. Few months ago, it was working fine. I don?t know what changes causing this problem. I am having windows vista operating system. I already checked the add-ons and the flash player is enabled. Also tried turning off the popup blocker and downloaded the latest version but no change.

Old 23-06-2011

Re: flash player buffering continues every few seconds after it starts

I think you have problem because of your Browser. As you have mentioned in your question that it was working fine before so this problem might be the possibility. Try to disable all the add-ons and toolbars (except Shockwave Flash Object, the Java versions 1.6.0_20) which you have installed. Now try this flash player of yours, I am sure it will work. Also try different browsers such as Mozilla, opera, chrome etc whichever is available with you. If required uninstall the add-ons and toolbars. Stop the Antivirus which you have installed in your computer, this can also be the reason.
Old 23-06-2011

Another reason because of which you have been facing this problem is that you might have installed more than one version. In programs and features if you can see JRE 6 update there than its confirmed that you have more than one version. Go to control panel and then to program and features unless you have add/Remove the other versions and without fail keep automatic update off. Because this auto update will prompt you with update message again and again. I think now it will be fine.
Old 23-06-2011

If you still did not find any help then system restore your computer from the point where you think it was working fine. This process may take several minutes, don?t interrupt the process. This system restore will restore all uninstalled programs including missing files, plug-ins or add-ons. Even your settings will be restored same as the settings of that point from which you are restoring. There is a good possibility of your flash player to work fine as it was before.
Old 23-06-2011

The solution did not made any difference then the final option remains with you is that contact your Internet Service Provider and let them know about this problem of yours. There might be problem with the internet speed of yours which is leading you to repeat buffering. Ask them to increase your internet speed as soon as possible. Because this will make your streaming HTTP go from an average of less than 100kbps to over a thousand kbps. This will make flash player work fine.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , , , , ,