Thread: Error dll missing while opening folder lock

Error dll missing while opening folder lock

Please help me anyone to solve this, when I open my folder lock, it shows error dll missing. Whenever I tried to open it shows the same. I have been facing this problem since 2 weeks. I have windows 7 operating system. Provide necessary solution as soon as possible it’s urgent. Your help will be appreciated!

Re: Error dll missing while opening folder lock

You seems to have some serious issue. You have made some critical errors on the computer with it. First uninstall and delete the program of folder lock which you have installed earlier. Make sure that you remove it entirely from your computer. Then after deleting re-start your computer. I think this should put back everything back to normal. If this doesn’t work then do perform system restore now. Your problem will be solved. Avoid repeating this mistake.

If you did not receive any help from the solution then try this steps. Uninstall the program form your computer. Reboot or restart your computer. After restart go to the safe mode and do system recovery from here without interrupting the process so that all the settings including the missing files of the particular program will be restored properly in your computer without affecting others. Know you can open your folder lock, you won’t receive the error message again.

Still receiving the same dll error message! The other way is reinstall the program from your computer. After that, search in internet for better program from official or certified website with the help of your browser. Try searching for program which is best compatible for your windows 7 operating system and download it. Then install it in your computer. All your folder will open in ease and you won’t have the same problem again. I hope this solution helps you.