Thread: Flash garbled graphics on the Mozilla Firefox 4 on Ubuntu

Flash garbled graphics on the Mozilla Firefox 4 on Ubuntu

I have installed Ubuntu 10.2 on the computer of mine. I have installed Firefox 4.0 on the computer of mine. I am facing particular issue while browsing the on Mozilla Firefox 4.0. I have noticed that the garbled text and images on the websites. Let me know why I am having the above mentioned issue. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Flash garbled graphics on the Mozilla Firefox 4 on Ubuntu

Well looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting following thing which you can use to fix the matter of yours. I recommend that you should try to disable the Hardware acceleration on the browser and see whether it is working or not. You have to click on Settings and then you have to click on the Enable hardware acceleration. Now you should see the above mentioned issue is persisting or not.

Looking at the matter I am suspecting that there is an issue with the flash which you have installed on the browser. I recommend that you should download Flash-Aid from the official website. You should install the software on the computer of yours. it would be useful to remove the conflict the flash plugin from the Linux based system of yours. after uninstalling the same you should restart the computer of yours.

I let you know that the addon which you have mentioned over here is used to detect the most of the settings when it is launched on the computer of yours. it is automatically detects the system architecture and OS which you have installed on the computer of yours. it would also select the plugin which is most suitable for the browser of yours. once you have done you should restart the computer of yours.

I am suspecting that there is an issue with the browser itself.. you should redownload the browser on the computer and then you should uninstall the browser and after doing the same you should simply install the browser on the computer of yours. once you have installed the browser on the computer of yours then you should restart the system of yours. I am hoping that it would be helpful to get the requirement of yours.

Well let me know whether the solution which are provided over here is working or not. If there is no change in the situation then I think you need to contact the technical support team and look for further help from them. Well you should provide the information regarding the issue which you are getting and the computer specifications of yours. I am hoping that the developer would help you out to get rid from the situation.