Thread: Keyboard shortcut for Mozilla Firefox 4.0 on Ubuntu 10.10

Keyboard shortcut for Mozilla Firefox 4.0 on Ubuntu 10.10

I have installed Ubuntu 10.10 64 bit on the computer of mine. I have also installed Mozilla Firefox on the computer of mine. I really love to use this particular browser on the system of mine. Well I am having a particular query which I wanted to discuss over here. I wanted to know whether there is any short cut key which is associated with the tab group. I have searched on the google but there was nothing useful. Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Keyboard shortcut for Mozilla Firefox 4.0 on Ubuntu 10.10

In this particular situation which you can use to fix the matter of yours. you should press Ctrl and E keys from the keyboard together. Another way is you have is to go for View and then you have to click on the Tab group. Well the above mentioned steps would help you to switch to open or close the Panorama Windows. So you have to try the thing which I have mentioned over here and let me know whether it is helpful to you or not.

Looking at the matter I am suggesting you should try the following steps to create the tab group.
    • You have to enter the Tab group by clicking the List All tab buttons and select the Tab Groups.
    • If you are switching to tab group view first time you will have the thumbnail preview into one group. You need to drag and drop the tab into the group.
    • Once you have done you have to click on the tab so that you can exit from the view.

I let you know something which would be useful to increase the knowledge of yours in this particular matter. Well after creating the tab group on the browser the Tab group button would be added to very right end of the tab strip. You need to simply click on the same so that you can get back to the tab group. I am hoping that the information which I have mentioned over here would be useful to get the requirement of mine.

Well I am not having any specific solution for the query of yours. however you can use the instruction of mine for resizing the tab group on the computer of yours.
    1. You have to drag the resize handle from the right hand side corner so that you can bigger or small the tab group on the system of yours.
    2. If you have make the group to small and it seems to be stacked in the browser. You will have the preview stack button at the bottom.
    3. You can click on the preview button then you will see the tab in the Stack without changing the group.

I am suggesting following steps which would help you out to Naming Tab Groups. Well you have to click on the Pencil icon which is located very next to the group. Here you have to type the desire name for the group. You have to enter or simply click on the windows to set the text which you have entered as a name. also you can close the tab group button by simply clicking on the close button which is located at the upper right side corner.