Thread: Flash Player displays blank space in browser

Flash Player displays blank space in browser

I am using Macbook Pro on which I am running Mac OS X. I am leading an Internet radio station and in order to stream the audio I am using Flash Player and the browser I am using is safari. I never had any problems until now. Suddenly I observed that my flash player didn’t show anything on the screen. The browser is showing a empty space where the flash player resides. I am not much aware on troubleshooting these stuffs .so please helps me out soon.

Re: Flash Player displays blank space in browser

If this is the problem with the flash player then to solve the same what you can do is immediately go to the official site of Adobe and as of there update the flash player. There is supplementary chance that this will fix the blank screen flash player display for you. I have experiential a few of the related cases where doing the update resolves the issue and I hope that it will do the identical for you. If that does not fix the issue then please answer back and we may provide you some advanced explanation to escape from this problem.

I have analyzed your query and it appears to me that you have to switch to some other browser from the one which you are presently using. It may be the cause that due to some cause your browser is facing some inappropriateness issues. So just update the adaptation of your browser and use the newest and the updated one. Or also you can switch to some other browser itself. I believe you should go with the Mozilla Firefox web browser and it is one of the supreme web browsers presently compatible.

The other thing you must try is to check well all the settings of your browser. So go through each and every part of your browser settings or preferences and validate everything correctly. There might be some case where the settings can solve the issue. Then you should also remove the cache memory of your browser. Thus cache clearing can help you up to certain extent. Hope this solves the issue and possibly you be able to get the screen of flash player again.

Well thanks for posting some of the solutions for this query. But unfortunately this didn’t help me out. The thing I have tried is updated my browser, and tried using other browser. Then as mentioned above cleared the cache memory, but still the same thing is happening. The problem is that my player works well for about eight hours and after that the screen goes black. I want you all to give me something more.

According to me the problem is with existing video playback with this setup of Flash Player. Here the role of acceleration would be there and the issue seems to be a problem when streaming audio. So you must disable hardware acceleration for flash player. This could be done by going to the configuration of the player by right clicking on it, then turn off hardware acceleration. If this fails then the video driver is the graphics card driver on your system must be updated.