Thread: How to get Google toolbar for Mozilla Firefox 5

How to get Google toolbar for Mozilla Firefox 5

Hello all, I recently saw few ads of Mozilla Firefox 5 while I was browsing on Internet. As it is recently released, I decided to try it out. So I downloaded the Mozilla Firefox 5.0 from Internet and installed it in my Windows XP running system. Installation seemed to be without error. So, I started the browser. In first look it seems to be very much similar to the earlier version of firefox, but now I have noticed that it is missing Google Toolbar. So I wanted to know, where did this Google toolbar went missing in Mozilla Firefox 5.0? Anyone with suggestions, please reply.

Re: How to get Google toolbar for Mozilla Firefox 5

I have not yet used the Mozilla Firefox 5.0 web browser but I don’t think, not sure, that Google toolbar will be missing from the browser window. It might be disabled. So I would recommend you to check out whether the Google toolbar is missing or disable. If it is disabled then you can enable it. In order to check the toolbars installed in your Firefox web browser, click on View and then select the toolbars option from the drop-down list. Here you will find the toolbars already installed in your browser. You can enable the toolbars from here.

I also faced the same issue when I tried out the new Mozilla Firefox 5.0 beta version. This seems to be an issue with the beta version of the Mozilla browser. I have not yet tried the final version of the browser. So, I suppose you are also using the beta version, that is why you are facing this kind of issue in your Mozilla Firefox 5.0. The beta version is still under development and that is why it might be missing some features from it. Hence, you are unable to find the Google Toolbar in the new Firefox browser.

Hey guys, I downloaded the final version of Mozilla firefox 5.0 in my system and unfortunately, the final version is also missing many toolbars including the Google toolbar as well. It seems to be an issue from the Mozilla firefox side only. I am unable to figure out, what is going on with the latest Mozilla browser. It is missing so many features which were already there in the earlier versions of Firefox. Due to this depletion in features, I have decided to stay with earlier version of Mozilla Firefox only. It seems to be much better than the newest one.

Thank you all, for showing interest in my issue and posting your quality suggestions. I cannot believe that the replies came so damn quickly. So, as you guys have said that the newest Firefox 5.0 is not having the Google toolbar, so I wanted to know, when I can expect the feature to be added to the Firefox web browser. Is there any other way by which we can add the Google toolbar in the browser by ourself. If anyone has got any more suggestions, then please feel free to reply. Thank you.

You won’t be getting the Google toolbar in the new Mozilla Firefox 5.0 web browser, until Google itself decides to do so. You will have to wait until Google updates its add-on to the Mozilla Firefox browser window. You can just hope for the new update from Google or the Mozilla Firefox to solve the issue. Until then you will have to use the browser without the Google toolbar. If you can’t wait then either try out other browsers or earlier version of Mozilla. Choice is completely yours.

According to me the problem won’t get solved until Google makes an initiative to solve the issue by themselves. Google need to update its add-on in the new Mozilla Firefox browser. Till then I can suggest you to use the Compatibility Reporter add-on. This will help you enable Google toolbar in your browser and help you in testing the performance of the Google toolbar in the new Mozilla Firefox 5.0. You can check out whether the addon works or not.