Thread: Flash window displays Gray circle with white exclamation mark on white background

Flash window displays Gray circle with white exclamation mark on white background

I am using windows XP operating system on my computer and have installed flash player recently. What I have observed is that after my flash update when I tried to play any SWF video then I am getting gray circle with exclamation on a white background. The player is not showing any content instead it is displaying this annoying screen. Is anyone here getting such issues, please share it here like how you got this problem while using flash player.

Re: Flash window displays Gray circle with white exclamation mark on white background

Well I am having such problems while using a digital signage application which is based on flash player. I was able to use it properly in previous version but after updating to new version I am facing such a problem. Well I would describe more about it, like this application is built within OCX as a COM component contained by a .NET application and I am trying to run it on windows XP as well in Windows 7. I am experiencing it after I upgraded to flash version 10.1.53.64.

Re: Flash window displays Gray circle with white exclamation mark on white background

I understand the problem that you are facing because it is not only you who is facing such a problem. This problem is faced by users who have upgraded their flash player because possibly this release is having plenty of troubles. So mainly I would direct you to downgrade your flash player to former version or to 10.1.82.76. After this the gray circle and all such problems would be eliminated and this flash player would work well.

I am using a standalone application enclose in zinc 3.0 having windows 7 OS and flash player version is v10.1.82.76. The white screen with grey circle appears on arbitrary instance time. The only noteworthy measures carry out are loading and unloading graphics. In my exploration for a answer I initially determined that there are no memory drip. But now I am strange too. I can't appear to decide what exactly is mostly in charge, the flash player or windows 7 or a combination. Although I doubt is the player.

I have found that this problem is occurred due to fscommand calls. That is being increased from the SWFs being played ultimately, which end in any case received by the application and in that the performance is not steady, and it typically takes a while for this to happen. So if anything such arise here than one thing which works is to finally restart the application and after that it works well, and it gets restored normally and functions again.

My SWF does not load every exterior resource, but it does send and receive a set of data by means of NetStream peer-to-peer means. Nevertheless I've run into the error when the SWF was not continually linked to another SWF, and was operating in a local-only approach. My primary presumption was that it's a memory problem. I become aware of my SWF seemed to be steadily increasing in max memory even though garbage compilation seemed to be always carry memory back down, it would still enlarge very leisurely. So I decided to let it run for hours to verify a high memory usage.

The error you are considering is the new out of memory warning. It is fundamentally protecting the user as soon as memory usage gets near the system resource limit. The best way of exploit here (if you possess the content) is to test your application for high memory usage and accurate the errors. If you don't have the content, it would most likely be superlative to contact the proprietor i.e. the developer and make them conscious of the subject you are seeing.