Thread: Unable to match yahoo toolbar with Mozilla Firefox 5

Unable to match yahoo toolbar with Mozilla Firefox 5

I recently came across the newest Mozilla Firefox 5 web browser, so decide to give it a try and downloaded it from the link which I came across while browsing internet. So, now I have installed it in my computer which is running Windows 7 Operating system. The web browser seems to be working OK, but the only issue is with the toolbars. I am unable to match the Yahoo toolbar and few other addons to this newest version of Mozilla Firefox. What should I do? Please help me by proving your suggestions.

Re: Unable to match yahoo toolbar with Mozilla Firefox 5

You might not have downloaded the setup from a proper link, because I am also trying the same Mozilla Firefox 5 and it seems to be working pretty much OK in my system and I am able to add almost all the addons which I have tried till now. I would recommend you to visit the official website of Mozilla Firefox and download the setup for Firefox 5 web browser. Download the setup file for your Windows 7 running system and install the browser in your system. This might possibly help you.

I think you are facing this issue because you might have installed the Mozilla Firefox 5 beta version. The beta version had few issues with it and that is why you are facing the problem with your browser. So I would definitely recommend you to uninstall the beta version of the Mozilla Firefox 5 which you have installed in your system and try out the actual Mozilla Firefox 5 which is not the beta version. It was release just few days ago on 21st of June, 2011.

Thank you guys for the suggestion, but they did not proved to be helpful to me because, I have already installed the Mozilla Firefox 5 which is complete version and that too form the official website of Mozilla Firefox only, but still I am facing the same issue with the Firefox which I have installed in my computer. This thing is really annoying me now. I tried uninstalling and the reinstalling the web browser many times but with no success and only disappointment. Please, if anyone has got anymore suggestions then help me.

I am assuming this is an issue with the browser only. So, if you wish to start using the full feature of Mozilla Firefox like it was before then I would recommend you drop the wish of using Mozilla Firefox 5 and uninstall the following form your system. Wait for the officials to solve the problem by themselves. Download the earlier version, Mozilla Firefox 4 from its official website and start using that web browser. It will run better than any for you at this moment.

I read upon your query and it seems to be very weird to me. The only suggestion which I think would work for you at this moment is trying out some other web browser instead of Mozilla Firefox. I think as the Mozilla Firefox 5 is the latest release of Firefox, it might be having some kind of limitations or bigs which still needs to be detected and solved. This might be one of them. So just try out some another web browser until Mozilla Officials solve the issue with their new browser

You might not be downloading the correct Yahoo toolbar for your Firefox browser. So, in this case I would recommend you to search for the Yahoo Toolbar download file on Internet and then visit the official website of yahoo inorder to download the correct setup file which would make it possible for you to install the correct Yahoo toolbar in your browser. Once you have completed the installation, restart your system or your browser and check out for the changes.