Thread: Htm2clip workaround does not works in Opera 11.01

Htm2clip workaround does not works in Opera 11.01

For some reason, Opera is the only browser that has not been able to copy formatted text and images to the clipboard. As a result, you really need this, has been using a large solution that allows. That is, until this latest version. So now with htm2clip.exe Autocopy.js no longer works with 11.01. I had to revert to version 11. Is there any another way to solve this issue? Could you address this in future versions?

Re: Htm2clip workaround does not works in Opera 11.01

However, as I indicated above, now is not a problem but an issue of Opera UserJS the perpetrator or another person would need to address competition JavaScript? From what I can tell (unless you are using a different user name there), that have not yet expressed a petition that would be more likely to do well. You can also check if it includes the functionality requested. I hope this solve your problem.

I've been using Opera since version 3 and have been infinitely annoying that Opera simply refuses to include this basic feature that everyone else has always had. It's almost perfect except for the hassle one. I have a surprise when I upgraded to 11.01 and my copy stopped working. If this condition is preventable security that this solution does not work and Opera still refuses to provide adequate back then Opera is officially departed. Get with it guys!

I am not an expert on this, and have never used htm2clip.exe, but my first thought was that maybe are flagged as malware due to their access to the clipboard. There was a wave of concern about the level of potential risk of programs that access the clipboard a couple of years. And as far as I know, this is a potential risk factor very real, but it is clear that most of us use the 'copy and paste constantly, and do not really understand whether or to what extent our risks have not been reduced since.

Many AVs flag more aggressive (IMO), flag all sorts of things divulge passwords, keyloggers, network sniffers, etc. as malware simply because they may be at risk of being used for malicious purposes. But it is not malware. I do not know, but I still prefer to check if the malware. This may be a virus activity. Scan your entire system and see whether your antivirus finds any virus or not. I hope this resolves your issue.

You know I have Avast! Web banner to protect it as malware when I downloaded as part of a file with shell extensions, but not when downloading it for yourself. After trying to research the only thing that occurred to me was so it was marked by the malicious files that are not recognized on Windows systems configured not to display the extensions you know what a "malware.txt.exe "attachment emailed someone who might be confused with a text file and double click, launch the executable. But that does not make a malware file extension lever.