Thread: Adobe flash player error: can't retrieve essential parameter (1629.301.749)

Adobe flash player error: can't retrieve essential parameter (1629.301.749)

Hello friends I have adobe flash player installed in my computer and I normally don’t get any issue with that. Before some days I get notification in my computer that new lash player is available and I started downloading it by using Adobe Download Manager and while downloading it I get the error saying can't retrieve essential parameter (1629.301.749). I don’t know what is wrong with my system but this problem started suddenly.

Re: Adobe flash player error: can't retrieve essential parameter (1629.301.749)

I think the problem which you are facing is occurring because of temporary files in your system. First of all you have to delete all the temporary files from your system and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. you can also use the Ccleaner to clean all the files and after that try to update the flash player in your computer. I think after doing that you will not get any error while updating the flash player.

I have gone through your post and I think you can solve this problem by performing following steps. First you have to open the registry editor by typing regedit in run dialogue box and after that you have to click on the HK HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE from left pane of the windows and after that Software select the Software option and under that look for the adobe option and then if there are any key which disabled then enable it and after that you will be able update it comfortably.

The steps which you have mentioned in your post about adobe registry key didn’t help me to fix this problem. I have also tried to fix this issue by deleting all the temporary files but after doing that also I get the same problem. Now after that I have also run Ccleaner and registry mechanic in my computer but after that also I get the same problem. Now please tell me how to get rid of this issue. If anyone facing the same problem and have some solutions then please help me.

According to me you should not try to install the Adobe flash player in your computer by using Adobe download manager instead of that try to install it from direct installer file. If you want to download the installer file then you can download it by clicking here ADOBE FLASH PLAYER. Now after clicking here you have to select your operating system and after that download it and install it in your system. I think after doing that you will not face any issue.

As you have aid in your post I have stopped using Adobe download manger for updating the flash player in my system and after that I have downloaded adobe flash player installation file by clicking on the link which you have given in your post and after that I have installed it in my system. Now after doing that all the things are working normally. Thank you so much for helping me and solving my problem. Your given ideas really worked for me.