Thread: Flash Player add-on do not work in Firefox and IE9

Flash Player add-on do not work in Firefox and IE9

I have recently done windows update in windows 7 as I am using a original windows 7 ultimate edition in my computer. my computer was working absolutely fine. I use to play online games with my friends and also watch lots of videos online. After installing windows 7 updates In my computer my internet explorer gets updated from IE8 to IE9. Now after that I am not able to play online games and also not able to watch online videos in my computer. Whenever I try to play any videos in my IE9 at that time I get white screen and I get same problem in Firefox also. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Flash Player add-on do not work in Firefox and IE9

I think you have to first check the whether you have to check that whether you have enabled shockwave add on or not. if you want to check that then you can check it by going in to the tools and manage add on and after that you have to select run without permission option and then check whether flash player is enabled or not. if it is disabled then enable it and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if your problem get solved by doing this trick then have to enable the flash player add on from Firefox also.

I was having the similar problem in my laptop and after that I have tried to play flash videos and games in my laptop by doing so many tricks but none of the tricks solved my problem and after that I have changed my global storage setting in shockwave player since then I am not getting any problem in my flash player. I think you should also try the same thing to solve your problem. I hope this information will be helpful to you. If you want any more help then let me know.

If you don’t know how to change the global storage setting then I will help you. You can change the global setting by right clicking on the windows in which your video is suppose to play and after that you will find the option for setting. Now click on that and after that you have to select global storage setting tab and after that you have to select how much information will store your computer at that time you have to select the unlimited and then press ok. I hope after doing that you will not get any issue.

In my internet explorer 9 and fire fox Shockwave player is already enabled. I have also tried to solve this problem changing the global setting but I still get the same problem. Now after doing that I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the browser but still same problem is coming in my system. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this problem. Is there any other way to fix this then let me know? I am waiting for your replies.

Its look like you needs to reinstall the adobe flash player in your system. First of all you have to go to the control panel and then click on the uninstall programs and after that uninstall the flash player from there. Now after doing that you have to download the flash player installation file and after that install it in your system and then check whether same problem is coming or not. I think after doing that you will not get the same problem in your system.

I have one solution for the problem which you are facing in your system. You can fix this issue by changing the color depth of you system from 32bit to 16bit. If you want to change it then you have to right click on desktop and after that click on the properties and then you have to click on display and then click on the change display setting then select the advance setting option and go to the monitor tab and choose 16bit option. Now after doing that you will not get any issues.