Thread: Flash videos not buffering and does not continue

Flash videos not buffering and does not continue

I am using Dell laptop in which I use to watch videos online. I am facing one problem in watching flash videos in my laptop. Now whenever I try to watch videos in my laptop at that time it buffer about 40 to 50 seconds and after that it stops buffering. I am able to play videos up to the till the point it buffered and after that I cannot see full video. Please help me what should I do to watch full videos. If anyone facing the same problem and have any solutions then please help me.

Re: Flash videos not buffering and does not continue

There might be some problem with your browser and I think you should check whether you are facing this problem with other browser or not. Try to play flash videos in other browser and after that check whether you are able to play full videos or not. if you are able to play full videos in other browser then I think you need to reinstall the browser which you are using and if you are not able to play videos in other browser also then there might be something wrong with your flash player.

I have gone through your post and I think you have to check first that you flash player add on is enabled or not in your browser. If you are using internet explorer them you have to go in to the tools and then click on the manage on and then click on the dropdown list below show option and select run without permission and then check whether shockwave player is listed there and enabled. In Firefox you have to check in to the plug-in list and check it is enabled or not.

As far as I know sometimes due to slow connections videos stops buffering and because of that it creates problems. You have to also check that you are not trying to play more than videos at a same time. If you want to see more than one video then try to play it one by one. You can also check adobe test video by clicking here TEST VIDEO. First click on that and then check whether you are able to see the animated flash logo and its version details. You have to check this with all the browser which you are using in your laptop.

After referring all the replies I have tried to fix this issue by reinstalling all the browser and after that I get the same problem. I have also checked that Shockwave player is enabled. After doing all those steps I am facing the same problem. I have also done video test by clicking the link which you have given in your post and it showing that you have successful installed flash player. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this issue. Any help will be appreciated.

I was facing same problem with my flash player and I have solves this problem and you can also fix this by doing following steps. First you have to uninstall flash player from your laptop completely and after that you have to delete all the temporary files from your system you have to also clear all the cache and cookies in from your browser. Now after doing that download and install flash player again in your laptop and after that restart the laptop and then you will not get the same problem.

I tried all the steps which you have mentioned in your above post. First I have removed flash player completely from my laptop and after that I have deleted all the temporary files from my laptop and then I have restarted the laptop. Now after doing that I have downloaded new installer file from internet and after that I have installed it in my system. Now after doing all the steps I am not facing any problem with my laptop. Thank you so much for helping me.