Thread: In how much time Skype credits will be added in my account

In how much time Skype credits will be added in my account

Please help me!! It is damn urgent. Yesterday night I tried using an International Credit card for the first time. I added some credits to my Skype account. But when I checked my Skype account, I was surprised to see that no credits were added to my Skype account. Does anyone know what must be the issue? Why the Skype credits din got added in my account? What Should I do now? Please, somebody reply to my query thread.

Re: In how much time Skype credits will be added in my account

I have also used my credit card in order to add up credits to my Skype account and I never faced any issues while getting the Skype credits. I am assuming that the problem might have occurred because of some network issues. It might be possible that you might have faced some network issues while you performed the transactions. So first of all I would recommend you to make sure that you performed the transaction and also confirm that the transaction did took place.

Whenever you are performing any kind of online transaction using your credit card, you should make sure that you are performing the transaction from some trusted website. Many people have become victim of online fraud. So, at the time of transaction, it is always said to make sure that the user had read all the terms and conditions of using the website. Also, check about the following website from where you are performing the transactions on Internet. Read more and more reviews about the site

Whenever you are doing the online transaction, you will be receiving some kind of notification, an email which will be saying the status about the transaction. The email will be regarding the payment, whether the transaction was successful or not. If the transaction shows in Process, then you should probably wait for some more time inorder to get the transaction complete. But, it shows cancelled, then you will probably have to perform the transaction again, but this time make sure that you are not facing any issue while performing the transaction.

You can check the status of the Transaction easily. What you need to do is the following few steps:
    • Now click on Account option in the Client windows of Skype.
    • Click on View your account
    • Now click on Purchases
    • And then select Status to check the status about the transaction. Check whether the transaction has been confirmed or not.

Thank you, guys for the quick replies. I am really grateful of you people to spend some of your time in solving my problem. I checked out the status about the transaction and found it to be canceled. So, I again did the transaction, but with the same result. What must be the reason? But I have noticed that when my brother used to do the transaction with the same credit card in past, he used to get the Skype credits in his account. Then what is the issue while adding credits to my account? Please help.

Oh OK, so you are trying to use the same credit card which you brother used to credit his Skype account. I am sorry to say this to you, but unfortunately you cannot use the credit card which your brother used in order to add Skype credits in his account. One credit card can be associated with only one Skype account. This is the sole reason why your payment transactions were being cancelled. So, in this case, either you can use another credit card in order to get credits in your Skype account, or you will have to choose some other payment methods.