Thread: Send free Fax to US and Canada

Send free Fax to US and Canada

Hi users,

I am an office assistant working in USA. I heard from my friend that there is any software or service to send free Fax to US and Canada. Can you heard about this. Please reply.

Fax zero is a service that allow you to send free Fax to US and Canada. It allows you to send .DOC or .PDF file to fax.But there is some limitation for this service that your document and document pages are limited by 3 pages/ document. So hurry and check the service. Best of luck.

You can also use Gotfreefax service in US. They are truly free to send Fax anywhere in US and Canada. The limitation are 3 pages per fax and 2 free faxes per day maximum. The differnce between Fax zero and Gotfreefax is no-ad free fax cover on page Gotfreefax. There are also Premium Pay-Per-Fax Service is available on Gotfreefax website. Best of luck.

I am also using GotFreeFax is an online free fax sending service. We can send completely free fax to U.S. and Canada. We do not need to download or install anything because it is completely web-based. It does not add any ad on the page. It is professional looking fax. It also provides me a rich text interface for online fax message composer.

I heard that a FaxZero fax service allows to send a limited number of short faxes for free. But i think there is not any service that come in free without any restriction. Number of services is come and gone with in a year. I suggested you to go for some premium service for fax if your work is related through your business. Best of luck for your work.

I am using faxzero service and it charged $1.99 per fax which i pay from paypal. It have no restriction and fax ine document to maximum 15 pages daily. There are no logo or ad on the cover of my fax and the fax delivery i on high Priority. I suggest you to used this one with minimal charges.

Re: how to find Pockie Ninja Hacks pack ?

Quote Originally Posted by Iroreiggercaw View Post
    Hi fellas!
    first off, i'm sorry for my horrible english :p
    i'm Pockie Ninja Online game freak chick and merely wonder if a person may help me to find something
    i heard about referred to as "Pockie Ninja hack pack " or something, it has alarge amount of feature

kinda much like to call of duty 4 mod pack (i think)
    gracias
    First of all, you have to create a new topic for any kind of problem you are facing, dont hijack any other topic which isnt related to your querie. Secondly, we cant help you on the querie that you have asked because it is against the rules of this forums. If you want more about the rules and regulations then follow this thread - Forum Guidelines & Terms of Service