Thread: Skype charge debit card without permission

Skype charge debit card without permission

I was shocked to see that my bank account was charged with a 10 $ by skype , I never made a call in past few days and there was no way through which my account could be charged so this is a mistake from the skype side that they have charged me . I never wished that from the skype. I eve nchecked my call history which I had , there was no history for any calls made that would cause 10$ bill I never even made a call that would sum up that high . Does anyone what is happening.

Re: Skype charge debit card without permission

I am here only to tell you that the skype never charges anyone bogusly as the company maintains such a high status in the telecom industry, I guess it would be more a problem from your side there are many user that can cause this type of error if ever there is an error I suggest you to contact the skype team for it as there are many things that need to be done for this as this might cause you a heavy 10 dollars.

I am sure that I never made a call that would cause such heavily rates that would be there, so the question of the mistake from my side is out of question. Then too I would personally confirm that with the skype team but, I never found that there toll free number and not even the toll –free number that I could used to contact them , above that there is no way through which you can send them mail. If there are many more user that are facing the same problem please let me know .

I think that is not a mistake of skype and nor it’s a mistake done by you this is the work done by professional hackers that would be very difficult to notice I suggest you to immediately remove this link form the bank so that no further charges may be leaved on you , on the other hand e-mail skype about your problem and the them change your skype information and other details that may be known to the hacker .

I understand Skype is not personality counterfeit and apparently somebody has gotten seize of my banking information, other than Skype might discover out who is by means of my information by means of the transaction statistics on my banking declaration, couldn't they? What's to establish people from responsibility this if Skype does not anything? My bank says they will pay back me (following I engrave them a correspondence of clarification), but I desire to know who did it. These populace should be held accountable of.

thank for the time and suggestion that you all gave me , I just removed all the cash from my bank and also told my bank manager about the problem that I have been facing he inturn called the online services to block all the access to my bank account so that no more money maybe withdrawn from it . I wished I had came here before as that would save my money and time both. thank you very much