Thread: how to Change Paypal Account on skype

how to Change Paypal Account on skype

I have been a skype user for six months know and till now the journey has‘t been bad with skype on my laptop, but during this time I have changed a lot of things including my business and the work that I used to do .so know I no longer use my old PayPal account and I would delete it soon, but there is an issue with the it as my skype account is linked with the old PayPal account and know I wish to change it but cannot change it.

Re: how to Change Paypal Account on skype

I did not get you properly did meant that how to register a new PayPal account on that same skype account that you were using before, If that was so, then it simple just delete your account your older PayPal account from skype and you would be done with it and then you are free to enter a new PayPal account. Did you do this previously as there should not be any problem with this?

I already tried this out but this was not possible for me as it is not allowing me to delete my previous PayPal account, is it possible to have a new one added on the one that already exists above. I think should able to do that, let me try and I would be back to you. But since I don‘t have a good internet connection here can anyone know if that works so that I don‘t have to was the anytime.

No it is not possible to do it as I had a similar issue and I tried to do the same thing when I tried to change that first time, so there is no way you could find a solution for it and apparently have to delete my skype account and then open a new account with a new a new PayPal account that I wanted to link with it. So if you are searching for anything that related to this then I suggest you to forget it and create a new one.

I completely disagree with you as there is something that you could do ,as I did it here , I had send a e-mail to a skype regarding the problem that I have been facing and then they mailed me back regarding the same problem with a solution , off course not a regular problem and you need to correct it manually by calling them or mailing them whichever is possible . so just go with it . I hope they solve your problem as they did mine.

I have no answer to your question here but , I can help you to stop skype by deducting money from your PayPal account , you could do this by going to your profile page and then go to profile and then select the pay list and then search for the skype agreement and then open it up to check if there was the one that you needed and then press on the cancel button that you held , so from now skype is no longer would be able to deductions from your account .

And there are already two account on paypal in my name and they never existed on the Skype list as it never allowed me to change the information, but I think know I can change that by changing the account information on the skype by deleting my previous paypal ammount , if that is not possible that I would have to delete my whole skype account an create a new one as I have no other option left .