Thread: Caller ID not working with Online Number with skype

Caller ID not working with Online Number with skype

Hello I live in Argentina and I have just brought a new landline connection for my house with the internet connection that I already own , I have even brought a skype connection so that I can make cheap calls to my friends staying abroad and also in my home country , but when every I try to call them on their landline or mobile phone it always gives them a random number which causes a problem . So the question is this the problem only with me or with everybody?

Re: Caller ID not working with Online Number with skype

What device are you using when you are trying to call them is that the landline that you are using or the skype messenger that you are using , above that did skype gave you any number that you with , I mean I have a number that say start with +345 and that remains constant whenever I try to call anyone on their mobile phones or landline irrespective of their countries that they are present in . Please elaborate your problem

I have been through this situation for the first time as I never used skype before in my life , whenever I try calling the any number it display an random number every time I call the instead of which number that they had given me while I purchased their services , I have no idea what causes this problem . Other than this everything appears to run faster and better every time I use them . So can anyone tell me how too get a fixed number while I call them IS that a mistake or a bug in the caller id that I am having or they are using ?

I think you should know this I know that would not be that helpful to get your problem solved but at least would have a knowledge about the work around of this, the caller id allows you to see through only when you get incoming calls and not for the outgoing calls , the caller id mainly allows you to send messages and receive them so people can answer to your mobile . So you don ‘t need to worry about them .

Always remember that the number that are shown when you call somebody are always random and there is no option of where and how can you change them so just chill , the number that skype has given you is very important as this is the one which would be used by your friends and mates to call you back or message you back on the same number. I guess that would help you understand a better way .

Hey thank you for all the support that you all gave me I never thought that I would receive so many replies in short time. I now have got an idea on why my skype account show different number when I was calling there are many things that I received from you , but ,many thanks to all those who helped me to gain an access to such information that I would never be able to retrieve it on my own.