Thread: Want to know the rate per call which made through Skype

Want to know the rate per call which made through Skype

I am a U.S. student learning in London for the next three months and have been using Skype to talk to my parents back in the United States. You are about to go on holiday and not have a computer. I wanted to buy Skype credit to call their mobile phones, except I don’t know how much they will price when I call. I know that with credit, it will charge simply cents for each miniature, but still, I don’t know how much it will cost to answer a Skype call. Can anyone assist me with this?

Re: Want to know the rate per call which made through Skype

The person you call your Skype number will pay the normal (fixed) rate, and your Skype account will be charged the fee to call your cell phone. If you have a subscription to redirect calls to landlines in any country within by your subscription at no additional cost. For countries exterior of the subscription you will pay per minute charge SkypeOut calling charge when you promote Skype calls to a landline or mobile. Though, if you make a Skype call to Skype someone who has their calls forwarded do not have to pay anything.

If someone calls my Skype number I pay for the cost of the call, and pay nothing. As the person who set up call forwarding you pay for - the party is not far away. The reference rate is a regular SkypeOut call the # to the sender. SkypyeOut call rates depend only on the country you are calling a. The country where the call originated is irrelevant. I hope you understand what I mean to say. All the best!

Hi the cost of a call in the UK is different for fixed phones than it is mobile, Rip the condition of Britain, it is worth noting that this does not fit through Skype, obviously, the load is the fact that they differ, there is more than the service provided is regulated by Ofcom. Anyhow I wander. Returning to your question. You will find Skype rates to UK landlines, mobiles, etc. on the official Skype website.

You know the charges that basically we are talking about have nothing to do with Skype, so you won't be able to find any Skype reference the origin of the SkypeOut call is completely irrelevant the caller who makes this SkypeOut to a US mobile number will give nothing if they have basically US and Canada Unlimited subscription, or you will pay the standard SkypeOut rate for a call to the US.

To the cellular operator, which SkypeOut call to a mobile phone based in USA be seen as originating from the U.S. and the cellular operator will not impose any surcharge on the basis that, for example if a person in Los Angeles used a landline to call a cell phone number in New York, the mobile user pays nothing to receive the call the same if a person in New York calls the same mobile number in New York the caller in Los Angeles pays for the call LD to New York. However, in this case, the cell phone is physically located outside the U.S. (i.e., is roaming) and mobile operator roaming charges added this will make these calls fairly costly for the recipient / owner of the mobile phone.

As I said a SkypeOut call to mobile phones will be seen by the cell phone company as a local call - not an international one, regardless of where the call originated. This was in reference to call a U.S. cell phone while the phone is in France. Also your friend is almost certainly incur large cellular operator calls. Well, I think both are correct. The cellular company is called as "local" to the U.S. Which means he was in the "zone of origin" receivers and if that person is traveling, then it would be a bill for roaming charges, as usual. As your next door neighbor calling her cell phone while out of town / state / country.