Thread: Can safari be plugged in with Skype?

Can safari be plugged in with Skype?

Click on the browser called Safari and click on "Connecting to Skype! Option Skype opens routinely if not already open, the audio is automatically triggered by others in the use of Skype and can integrate more into my daily routine, for Which brings me to proselytize even stranger friends, family, etc.. There are works in this regard? Of course, his absence is not a deal breaker, but you can contact Apple Skype and other browsers it seems, but why not Safari?

Re: Can safari be plugged in with Skype?

Well, I've heard several times that Skype cannot connect with Safari and the reason behind this is that the browser Safari, and Opera is not compatible with plug-in. Well, I think Skype developers are unable to code extra functionality well in Safari. But perhaps the diffusion of the Safari browser is not there in the market. But you can switch to other browsers if you wish.

In fact, you'll be happy to know that you do not require the plug-in to dial any phone number you see in any application on OS X. You see, if you emphasize a phone number given, and then the application menu (in this case, the Safari menu) Under Services, select Skype and then select the call. There are other alternative to work with any number highlighted too, but you can try. That really works without any add-ons or toolbars! Hope this helps!

This suggestion is good, but does not work. I have setup an abbreviation of "calls" in the Safari browser. I can right click and click to call. It's great. I love Skype and Mac even more. The problem is you need a "1" think and what the message I get is that the number is too short. Well, I have little idea, but I said that I have experienced this with Skype. Have you tried this before? Just check and see what happens.

One cause that Skype "number is too short" error is due to the way in which the user selects the number of the website. Be sure to select the full number (including area code) and not just part of the number. Also, be sure to contain the prefix prior to the area code. That is, in Canada, you have to (1) (604/778), the 7-digit figures. On a system having Apple go to Skype> Preferences> Calls> Select For numbers not including using country code :> Input your country code. Hope this helps!

Well, if you have not noticed that Safari now supports 5 extensions / plug-in for Mac and PC. I've been waiting for an extension / plugin for Safari since the release of Safari 5 in order to use Skype with ease without having to copy / paste the figures. There is no other solution, that is, you have to expend $ 25 on particular from time to time in the product at places like MacUpdate Promo and MacZot. Check out the dialectic JNSoftware. I've been using this software because it was named Jon phone tool. It has many options can be a bit difficult to understand at first, but once properly configured, does a great job.

Depending on the configuration, you must enable this feature, go to System Preferences>> Keyboard> Keyboard Shortcuts> Services. In the right pane, go to 'Text' and check 'Call'. To insert a shortcut, double-click on the right side of the 'call' of the selected column and type the shortcut you want. Well, this solution was told by a friend and I hope it really works for you.