Thread: not capable to position the turn off button for auto-dialing when Skype signs

not capable to position the turn off button for auto-dialing when Skype signs

Hi all I am the new user of the Skype and I find it very amazing to use it. But can someone help me out regarding my doubt. The problem I am having is that I am not able to locate the turn off button for auto-dialing when Skype signs. I have tried out couple of things but still cant find out the way to stop it. I hope many of the users may know about this. So please share regarding the same. Thank you in advance.

Re: not capable to position the turn off button for auto-dialing when Skype signs

Very strange I have not come across these kind of problems as such till now. I have tried out many solutions for this after reading this post. But still cant find any solution for this . I have searched on to the int4ernet but can’t find the proper information regarding it. I came across many solutions but I felt that it were just the peace of crap and nothing else. But still I am trying to figure it out what the exact matter is and will let you know soon.

Re: not capable to position the turn off button for auto-dialing when Skype signs

Wow amazing nice to read this post. I got relaxed after reading this and I thought that I was only the passenger who is going through this. But now I bet that you are using the Skype in Windows and the Version of it must be 5.3.0.116. I am telling so because I am also having the same problem as you are having. I think there are no user options for this. But in my case someone had played with my callto: and skype. And I think it s the same case with you. Best of luck

I think you should try out the following things it may help you in some way or the other. glance at browser toolbar. I make use of Firefox so it might not be the similar method with IE. See the Skype icon on the peak right place of the browser. point the mouse at that figure. You will observe a note saying turn number highlighting off. You just have to click it once and your auto dialing would go off.

Wow amazing. I am also in the same boat i.e I am also having the same problem. I came across this problem one month back. I am also having the same version of the Skype and am also using the windows. But still my problem has not been yet solved. The solution give in the above post is just for one and when we restart it, it again appears so is there any other way round to get it solved?

You can do the following things around.
    • Go to "Start" menu and type "regedit" in search. push "Enter" to enter the Registry.
    • Got to the HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Windows/Current Version/Internet Settings
    • After that you should give a Right-click in the right window pane and you should select the new "DWORD Value" from the menu. Name it as the value "EnabledAutodial."
    • Then give a double-click to the new value and modify its to "0."
    • shut the Registry and restart the system.

Wow amazing. From where did you get that are you in the Skype staff or something like that. No matter who you are but you really impressed me with your reply it was amazing to do the changes you gave to us. It will help many of the other guys also who are looking to solve these kind of problem. Thanks again I don’t know about the poster of the thread and the other person but it surely helped me in getting things sorted.