Thread: How to solve security problem of frequent users of internet?

How to solve security problem of frequent users of internet?

Hey friends I am a consistent user of internet, I know basic things to keep ma pc safer but I still want to know are they enough to have ma data secured is my privacy maintained the thing is I don’t have any id’s on social networking sites but I still doubt that is ma data and my computer secure is my privacy been maintained? Anyone can suggest me any thing about that would be appreciated please help me if anyone can tell me what measures should be taken for securities it would be really nice of u all

Re: How to solve security problem of frequent users of internet?

Hello friend if you know the basic measures to keep your computer safe like u must have antivirus in your system and that should be regularly updated so I think at some extent your pc is safer taking care about your personal data’s have only one thing to do use id passwords and it would be fine. This is when you are dealing with only computers securities and when you are dealing with internet there is a very large number of security measures to be taken care of like you must have firewalls you must not visit those site which you are warned by your browsers don’t download anything randomly from any unknown sites and you can search for more precaution while going through your internet.

Yes having a good antivirus security having id password in your computers would be enough to have a safe computer and there are so many things to learn if you really want to be on a safer side by internet that is very good that you don’t have any social networking sites this would reduce your hard work for having security on internet secondly no downloading anything from any unusual sites not avoid unknown mails don’t click them well don’t forget you need a good firewall for this so that any external network trying to access your computer can be avoided and then I think you must have some more studies over this if you really want to deal with such a security part basically these many things are enough to have a secured pc and secured access to internet.

The important thing is to care about while surfing through internet is no sharing any personal thing to anyone downloading uneven software’s and different stuffs from bad sites would cause in downloading an different software’s installation with it which can be used to trace your pc’s block those site which is blocked by browsers this would really help you a lot and be careful while reading emails there are so many spam mails which can make you zombie of some other user this is frequently done with people so you need to take care about this and rest things would b solved automatically.

I would say been complete safe on computes is very simple don’t use different pen drives and all are the basic thing if they are taken care off I think that is enough to have safer pc and id password is the best way to be safe with your data’s now my personal view says been complete safe on internet is very difficult and almost impossible because this spammers hackers crackers have enough techniques to fool the firewall fool common eyes if not properly used this is very tuff to be safe from them I would say this days computers contact through internet are compulsory but it would be really very safe if you don’t have any contact’s with anyone because there are many techniques which can fool you by letting u think that you are in contact with the one you know but that isn’t true you are been fooled by the hackers so I think is next to impossible to be complete safe on internet just use it by care and you are safer don’t worry about all this or you would have to leave this internet access

Friend don’t share your data on internet use your external device to save the very private data’s because this days these hackers and spammers have very high level technologies to fool firewalls and use your pc without you knowing it so I would say keep your very private data to those disk which are not always connected to your computers. I think having an account on social networking site would not be a problem if you are only in contact with your people I mean with whom you know so and don’t share your data’s by internet try doing it by fax or other stuffs don’t worry much try to be safer by yourself do some studies on internet securities try to know what are the problems that can effect you and then try to find solutions on your own this would really help you.

Hmm this is really a big problem for many of people these days. How to be safe on internet is not a question from you it’s really a very big question by most of the business men’s and many other people who has complete private data on computers having internet. I think first these people should know how they can be troubled by spammers and hackers and then they can use the techniques to solve them this is the only way how you can be safe by internet because asking different people would give you different views but there are so many ways to trouble you by internet that everyone don’t even know about it so if you get good knowledge about those ways then you can find solutions to them and you would be much more safer. Enjoy internet safely.

Computer security has been really a big problem in this days and this internet has made it to tuff to the hacker cracker spammer have no other work then putting effort in harming other data and this can be made tougher to them but not impossible to them because they have good trick logics to make their work done. Computers can be prevented by certain protections but internet needs a good study about it to have proper security so I would suggest if anyone really want to solve this problem of internet then they need to study about this.

In computer world viruses have been a problem always this problem can’t be solved completely I think because these virus’s are been created daily with different techniques and the get downloaded on your pc with certain download’s you do and they are just invisible to you but they get installed on your pc ans start disturbing number of files, anyways I would ask you to have a good internet firewall which would be tuff to break you can start using hash keys to send important data’s this hash key’s are certain key algorithm which would provide you with confirm security on internet data transfer. Regarding to pc I think you need to make use of usb security and good antivirus.