Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How To Delete The Picasa Web Photos?

Technology & Internet

Old 20-06-2011

How To Delete The Picasa Web Photos?

I have purchased a Lenovo laptop and I have installed the application of picasa web photos. And I am having some problems in that I am not able to delete the picasa web photos. And I was thinking that the picasa photo application was nice but it was not nice. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions.

Old 20-06-2011

re: How To Delete The Picasa Web Photos?

I would like to recommend you that there are various options of deleting the picasa photos. I think that you should follow the following steps to delete the picasa photo:
  • Click on the settings
  • And then click on the applications and after that click on the manage applications and then click on the all photos and then click on the gallery and then click on the clear data and then click on the delete option.
Old 20-06-2011

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the suggestions and the question given to you the suggestions are quite systematic but I would like to recommend you that you should click on my photos and then select the album and then click on the edit and then click on the captions and then click delete. I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.
Old 20-06-2011

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.
Old 21-06-2011

Use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall Picasa Web Photos...!

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,