Thread: Skype contacts are removed?

Skype contacts are removed?

I have purchased a laptop recently and I have pre-installed MAC operating system and when I have installed the Skype on it. It logged automatically. And after that the contacts has been removed from the Skype. Please help me in solving the problem. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the suggestions and your precious time.

Re: Skype contacts are removed?

I would like to recommend you that you should backup the Skype chat history. To backup Skype chat histories please follow the below steps:
    1. In which folder you have the Skype open the Skype folder. I think that you will get the Skype folder in the c drive.
    2. And after that you should copy all the folders and then paste it into the safe locations.
    3. And after that backup the files completely.

I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

I would like to recommend you that you should follow the following steps to restore the Skype contacts:
    • If you have to restore the session you must first sign out the Skype.
    • Then browse for the Skype folder.
    • Now I think that you should copy all the folders and then backup in the safe locations.
    • I think that now you can login in the Skype and now you will be able to see the chat history.
    • And then restore complete enjoy.

I hope that this will help you to solve the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the questions and the suggestions given to you the suggestions are quite systematic I would like to recommend you that don’t worry about the Skype contacts all you Skype contact swill be stored In the Skype server. Hope that this will help you to solve the problem and you can understand the problem.

While I was surfing on the internet I saw the topic and the suggestion given to you the suggestions are quite systematic and recently I was also suffering from the same problem that you are suffering now but I am wondering that now the problem has been solved because for you if no then you have to search on the Google for your exact suggestion or you will also get the videos on the Google. I hope that this will help you in solving the problem and giving you the correct suggestion.