Thread: Skype won’t stay open.

Skype won’t stay open.

Hey guys I am using Skype since 4 months and it is an awesome experience I ever got before because it provides free pc to pc calling to worldwide others are also provides free calling facility with best sound quality I downloaded the new version of the Skype. It works well for 2 to 3 days after that it won’t stay open it minimized at regular interval ,please anyone know the procedure keep it open give me the suggestion. Thank you

Re: Skype won’t stay open.

Hey I suggest you that first check your Skype version are working properly or not if not then remove it and reinstall it again problem persist then remove the Skype and check the compatible version with respect to your machine then install it in your pc then login to your Skype account check that lower version working properly not. if again problem persist then changer browser like gtalk ,yahoo

I insist you the following steps to working the skype properly:
    i) turn off the firewall for the time and check.
    ii)uninstall and reinstall the program and again reinstall check for the issue persist
    iii)open the programs and features by clicking on the start button after that click on the control panel .
    iv) select a program click on the uninstall option some programs include the change or repair the program in addition to the uninstall program.

I will prefer you that remove the Skype and install GTalk and make the new Gmail id and after that add contact whichever you want to add after that start chatting or voice chat by using gtalk also provides voice chatting facility but it’s voice clarity is not as good as Skype but Google also provides this service free of cost .so try for gtalk because it is easy to use and user friendly that means you can add contacts easily.