Thread: How to turn off auto dial in Skype

How to turn off auto dial in Skype

Guys I am using Skype since 1month and it is very and it is awesome experience I ever seen. Now I come to know that we can call any other mobile or landline in the world using Skype but when I tried to buy credit an error occurs. I don’t know what is the problem and what is going one so please anyone please tell me the procedure to add credit into account ,thus anyone have the same glitch ,need suggestion. Thank you

Re: How to turn off auto dial in Skype

Hey you can buy the credit using PayPal because PayPal is easier ,safer way to pay online and without sharing your financial information with merchants .if u pay with PayPal you will automatically registered with PayPal account for free that means your will not charged for this process. After that you need to enter you credit or debit card details to complete your purchase process then your card details is saved in your PayPal account.

I will suggest you to buy credits using master card or visa because it does not require d additional account .it supports all local currencies. To protect from fraud master card or visa apply restrictions to purchase Skype credit. Make sure that your Skype account is not associate with any other Skype account and the restriction vary depending upon the circumstances and cause to fail your payment to fail.

Buy the credit using money bookers that allows you to safer and secure send and receive money using internet. You can use it in combination with your credit or debit card and your bank account to buy Skype credit. When you first time pay with money bookers, you will automatically registered with a money bookers account and it will take no charge for this process. After that fill the detailed information regarding to payment .After that click on the ok option and complete you process.