Thread: How to change visual style of the window in Skype

How to change visual style of the window in Skype

Hello everyone, I want to change the visual style of window but I am unable to change this visual style. Is there any technique will be help to do this task. I have tried much solution using the different forum but seriously it can’t help to solve the problem. I install this application on window 7 and i seriously need some good solution that helps to solve the problem. If anyone having experience about this then please share your own experience. . Any type of helps for solving trouble would be appreciates.

Re: How to change visual style of the window in Skype

I think you have not checked the Screen Reader Mode of this Skype. Then please check this into the Skype application. You can easily do this task using the property window of this application. Then open this property window and then test this Screen Reader Mode of this Skype application. Then you need to use the Tools option of this application and it will be help to access the Accessibility option. Then use it and finally use click on Ok button. This process helps to solve the problem.

Last month I have faced exactly same kind of difficulty. In that time there is some difficulty present into this application. When I try to change visual style of the window in Skype, then it will be make the problem in the application. Then I decided to use the update task and it will be help to oslve the problem. Hence I suggest you to use this solution and then try to solve the problem. This will be solve your problem.

If you still have not able to solve this problem, then I think you need to use the final solution. This is the reinstall task of the application. Hence use this solution because only this type of solution will be help to avoid such kind of problem. Then use this task and it will be help to solve the problem. Then first go to the Control panel and hit add/remove option. After that you need to uninstall this Skype application. Finally reboot system and reinstall this application. This help to solve the problem.

This type of problem in this application will be necessary to follow the specific task. Then I think this type of special solution will be providing by the support staff of the Skype. Hence I think the support staff of the Skype official site will provide such solution. The expert person present into that site will be having lot of experience and them able to solve this problem. This will be solving your visual style problem.