Thread: Unable to Chat in Skype after changing system date

Unable to Chat in Skype after changing system date

Hello everyone, I had done some changes in my system. This is completely related to system date. I had successfully done this work into the windows 7 OS. Now this changed system date will make some problem in the voice chat. I used Skype application for chatting purpose. I did chat with my friend in August 4 and after that because of system date changed the chat of this application is deleted. I really don't know that this happen in system and application start over again. Please advice to solve problem.

Re: Unable to Chat in Skype after changing system date

I have the same problem present in my windows 7 operating system. After doing this system date change task the voice chatting of this application will be make some problem in the system and hence I need some special solution to solve this problem. Then I use application setting reset task to solve this problem. The property window of this application will be helps to do this task. Then I suggest you to do the same task to solve this problem.

This is not possible that the changing the system date will make effect on the application setup files. If the setup file of this application is to be corrupted by some unknown reason, then you need to reinstall this application. This reinstall task will be capable to avoid such crashing file of the application. Then the setup folder of this application will be contains the correct setup file and it solve the problem.

Hey dude, there is also other way to do this same kind of process and it will be helpful to solve the existing problem. Then I think you need to update this application. This online update process will be help to solve the problem. Use the existing process of the application and it will be helps to do this update task. This will be help to solve the problem. Then use the official link and do this update task. The link is to be present on the manual.

I also faced the similar kind of problem and then I realized the actual reason behind this issue. Then I read the manual of the application. The source link present into this manual will be provide the correct official link. Then I use this link and it will be help to easily done the update task into this application. The manual as well as article will be helps to do this kind of complicated task. Some cases this type of solution will be help.

The expert person present into the official site of the Skype. I think the application is might be not able to detect the system time and hence the problem is occurred. Then I suggest you to use this inbuilt facility and it really work to solve the problem. The expert person present into the support staff section of the official site. Then you need to use this help using the expert advice and it will be helpful to solve the problem.