Thread: EFCreateError in skype

EFCreateError in skype

Recently I have been facing some weird problem on Skype I was using Skype 3.0 without any problem on my pc which apparently has Windows Vista Ultimate. After that I advanced to Skype 3.2, and at the present I have tribulations with Skype. at the time when I commence Skype, I get the following error message "Exception EFCreateError in module ezPMUtils.dll at 00022E21." Any help regarding what is causing this error to happen

Re: EFCreateError in skype

I suggest you to try to make a call and see if you still can use that feature if you then try to make a call, it shall tell you that there was Problem with video recording appliance and please make sure audio settings and make certain you have the right microphone elected. IS that so if yes then there is problem with your drive so just updating them would solve your problem. I had a similar problem and I did the same, I hope that works with you also.

I figured the problem out here is what you need to do first go into the audio setting, and check that if nobody is chosen on behalf of the microphone. If you locate it to "Windows Default Device," after that the same problems continues, succeeding exercise of Skype appear to work all right, though the EF Create Error message would still appear with the first initiate of Skype. If yes then rebooted your system so that the changes that you have made now are visible.

I have a similar problem and I have figured a unique solution for this to follow this you need to log in to n admin account with Administrator privileges, and from the account underneath which I advance Skype (excluding the description beneath which Skype was initially installed). I initiated the Skype for the first time in view of the fact that the upgrade from the previous account, which furthermore has administrator privileges, and now I have no trouble and error message s that pop out.

I think the new version has lot of problems. Primary try this, if not successful, please exit back to your older version. And then Uninstall Skype after that re-installs Skype. After that you need not go anywhere else as you could at the moment in the installation window go to OPTIONS which would be there at the bottom left corner of your desktop and then unselect all leaving the Skype option as it was.

Okay guys , I have a solution or a fix for this to fix this error message you need to your program files which is situated in the c drive of the same system and then search your path through the Skype folder and then through the plug-in manager and then move on to the ezpmutils.dll file and then move that file into MLs file . Is just that simple mind you this is just the temporary fix which causes the error message to hide and does not solves your problem permanently.

I just solved the error that I was getting unfortunately I could not do that without your support , but , it s also true that none of the suggestion worked for me I never thought that I would ever be able to solve my problem by myself . IF there that there are many user, I had to completely un-install it and then again install it so as to make that work , IF I had a problem with that then I surely needed to call a pc technician .But fortunately I was able to solve this problem by myself .