Thread: Unable to dial certain numbers in Skype

Unable to dial certain numbers in Skype

Hello friend, I purchase the skype application in the windows 7 x64 operating system. This application is available on just $2.99 with unlimited US and canada plan. Whenever I tried to make call on some specific number using this application, then the problem present into this case. It doesn't connect to that specific number. In that time I receive the error message “Currently can't call this number on Skype”. Any help for solving the trouble will be appreciate.

Re: Unable to dial certain numbers in Skype

Hey dude, before doing any solution to solve this problem, I think you need to test the application connection. If you are using a NAT, router or firewall device then check this device first. There might be possible that this will be making such problem. Also you need to test the connection between your corporate LAN and internet connection. This will be avoiding such unknown troubles. Then use this process and solve the connectivity problem.

There is some restriction over this online Skype application. Unfortunately this Skype application will be not able to make call to all type of number which is to be placed in another country. In this type of internet voice calling need the specific premium-priced or geographic/country specific numbers. This number will be help to make such calls. Then you need to help the support staff and then solve this problem.

This type of problem normally occurred in this application because the certain restriction appears on this application. Yes, there is certain number will be not properly work on this application. Hence you need to understand the suitable numbers and then use this numbers for calling purpose. This will the alternative way to solve the problem. If possible then use Skype application on both sides. This will be avoiding such problem.

I am having the same problem in this application. Whenever I try to make connection with certain numbers then I realized that this number is spotty but consistent. One number is present in the update NY, the other in San Jose. Hence I decided to contact the support staff of the Skype official site. The expert person present into that site will be helping me a lot. They told me the exact correct process to solve this problem. This will be solving the problem.

I have the exactly same problem. In that time, when I try to make voice call with certain numbers using this Skype application then this has make problem. Then I have not use the advice of the expert person of the Skype support staff. They always suggest some non sense solution. Hence I'm thinking of it is solve using the uninstalling Skype application. Then I do this and it will be help to solve the problem. Then I suggest you to do this task and solve the problem.

If you haven’t able to solve this problem and if you ensure that this is not the connectivity problem then I think you need to do special task. First test the UDP 5060, 8000-80xx ports is properly work or not. Then if you need extra information on this topic then use the Quick Start Guide, a User Guide, and several other Skype Connect guides. They will be describing the correct solution over this type of problem.