Thread: Where to send a support ticket in Skype?

Where to send a support ticket in Skype?

I have just been to and fro to all the link and pages that are available on Skype, but I still haven‘t got anything where I can send my support ticket so that I can get my money back from Skype, before you tell me to go through the help pages I need to tell you that I have already been through this before and it wasn’t that helpful for me. So can anyone help with this or by how to submit this support ticket so as to claim back my refund money?

Re: Where to send a support ticket in Skype?

I think you should try calling the support center or let them know your problem by sending them through mail or writing you issue over there forums, I guess that would be quite easy to do that as there are many other problem that might occur when you try suffering on the internet .So this would be a better idea to follow instead of searching the whole site for the link that you have been searching.

I even tried this out after you posted this here; I had previously never been through such problem before as this is the first time I have asked for Skype for a refund ,I send an e-mail lot there official email address of the company and then got back a mail message saying that the e-mails are not monitored and then in turn suggested me to read the FAQ and then submit the ticket , but they still haven ‘t told me where to submit the link.

Actually there is no link through which you can submit your support ticket , I had a similar problem and there was many things that I did not mention before , I also like you searched the whole FaQ page for the submission link but could not not find one so I tried out for some more tip and trick s and was finally able to a refund . I suggest you to look after the e-mail link that is just above the sign page and then send you support ticket through it saying that you have already read the FAQ page.

thank you guys for all the support you gave me I have never through that you posting here would help me in anyway , so there is a way through the which I solved the problem thanks to you guys that you helped me to do this problems . I never thought that there would be a problem with you guys. IT seems that there are many other things that might be considered here .I heartily thank you all for this .