Thread: Can I use PayPal funds to buy Skype credit?

Can I use PayPal funds to buy Skype credit?

I have been a avid Skype user for past few years now, and I don‘t know what exactly the Skype earns money from, recently I opened a PayPal account which I needed for some online buying and selling of product ‘s ,after a few days I still had the some cash left in my PayPal account and I then though to refill my Skype account by purchasing the Skype credit , but I was not been able to purchase the credit using my paypal account , I just don’t know why ?

Re: Can I use PayPal funds to buy Skype credit?

I think there is an issue going on between both the companies regarding the payment’s so they might have blocked the services temporary. But without the support of Skype PayPal becomes quite useless. But I would still like to know what message did it showed with you tried to purchase the credit from Skype. Because I have not got a error since I don‘t rely on internet bank accounts as they are very unsafe.

It all started with when I login to my Skype account only to release that I have utilized all my account balance so I thought to refill my account by buying some Skype credit as I had some money in my PayPal account. SO I thought that was a great way to utilize this, and thus I went in the option of PayPal and then link it with it to purchase the Skype credit. but it just thrown off me by the PayPal approved option

I think that need s a credit card or a debit card for paying through PayPal, I now that they are not used for the transferring your funds, but it a method of precaution that your funds come from a levitate source and they don ‘t not originate from any illegal activities. So I guess you could use your Skype account once you are done with entering your credit card number or debit card number. I hope that helps you out to solve your problem

I had a similar problem, when I tried to purchase some Skype credits with the credit that I had in my PayPal account. And when I clicked the PayPal option it gave me another mandatory option of entering the credit card or the debit card number. Now I don ‘t have a credit card as well as a debit card on my name so I how do I uncheck the option that I have got above , till now I haven’t found any useful articles on the internet .

I have found out a solution for it , I don ‘t know how long would that work for , but It just worked for me here is what I did I clicked on the buy Skype credit and then it directed to me to a screen letting me to select $10 or 25 $. The default payment is set to Visa by default. It was here that I figured out that I if I changed my address here I get a chance to switch from Visa payment to PayPal account. Then I am again re-directed to PayPal via a special screen that lets me enter a credit card number to pay for Skype.

I have always been paid my Skype bill through my PayPal account and I was never aware that it would go so rough here that that I would not be able to pay through PayPal account. Today was the first time when it asked me for a credit/debit card number in order to proceed with my transaction. I think that is more on related to the new policies set by Skype this year so I guess that is a rule now that the customers have to adjust with.

This is not satisfactory so as to I encompass to put in a recognition card to PayPal in order to pay via PayPal. I be supposed to be capable to make use of my accessible PayPal balance to shell out for Skype credit. The only think that I can say here is that ( this is for the people did this ) Remember that sad customers eventually show the way ultimately leads to unsuccessful businesses...and eBay is on its approach.