Thread: Unable to Play songs during Skype calls

Unable to Play songs during Skype calls

I am using Skype on my laptop which is running windows7,I use Skype regularly on my laptop to chat with my friends and now I feel that if there would be any application through which I can play songs in my Skype, but I want to play these songs when I am chatting with my friends because some time we get bored so me and my friends are in search of such application through which we can play songs and chat together while in the mean time play songs. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unable to Play songs during Skype calls

As you are saying that you want to play songs while chatting with your friends, for playing songs when you are in chat you can download and install the add-on for called tune-up, this add on you can download from the official site of Skype as my friend suggested me this add on, he told me that by downloading and installing this add on you can play songs while chatting I was shocked but yet I have not tried, you can try this.

If u want to play songs on your laptop than you can do one thing while chatting that you can play songs in your media player one you can play your songs in the speaker and you can chat in your headphone I think this will help you in playing songs and chatting with your friends but with these your friend might not be able to hear the songs which you are playing and the same you can suggest your friend to do while chatting if you are getting bored until the some new application is not introduced

One more thing you can do is to install LineIn it is also some kind of application through which you can play songs while chatting in Skype, but these application was suggested by my friends to me for playing songs through call, but when I tried these application I could hear songs while chatting but the quality of sound was not good it was just irritating because the sound which is being played used to mix up while chatting , so if you think you would like to try this application then try it out.

Thanks guys for your quick replies, as you said I tried installing the line in application in my laptop but the sound was terrible I was not able to hear the person on my opposite side who was chatting with me during that time I tried to ask my friend whether he could hear my voice he told me that he was able to hear me I was not able to hear his voice due to this application and after that I uninstalled the LineIn application and I was able to hear my friend clearly. If any other suggestion then please post me .thanks in advance.