Thread: Poster extension doesnt works with firefox 5

Poster extension doesnt works with firefox 5

Like many other people I was also like very excited about the new release of the new browser can say new but a new version released by Firefox on this Tuesday and I do know that there are many bugs that yet to be fixed , and I am very unfortunate to notice one and the experience one , I am a web developer and I frequently use the Poster extension that is provided by the Firefox , But this is not working with this version , any help is appreciated .

Re: Poster extension doesnt works with firefox 5

There are many problem that are related to this application if you remember properly there was issues with the same extension on the stable version of Firefox 4 , so you should not astounded id this does not work with the current ly version of the Firefox 5 beta that is released by the morizilla team . I suggest you should wait for a fix as there are many fix that are released on the same date as it was launched .

I ask for forgiveness in advance if this is a difficulty due to my understanding of Poster application. I am sorry to tell you that I may perhaps not come across any information on this subject that you stated here at any of the website or the forums site that talked about this application,. So I am extremely sorry that I cannot help with this, as I ain ‘t have any knowledge about this .

I think there are very few topic on internet that discusses this topic and even lesser than that have a solution for this , here is what I did so that it could be fixed with on every occasion the header "Referrer" is utilize, no affair what assessment it is deposit to, no referrer assessment is send to the server. So you can use that with this tip that I told you as there is no option left for you

Hey, I think the only option left before you is the have two version of Firefox installed on your system as windows xp as well as Windows 7 both support installation for two version of the same . So you can install Firefox version 3. Something and for the poster extension that you use , I have personally search the internet for this and I have found that the poster extension is only compatible with the version 3 of Firefox . And then other Firefox which is 5 for the other use .

I figured out the error that was an error with the poster extension that I was using this before but ,since the company did not updated the poster extension hence it is not possible to use it with the new firefox 5 that is recently released , so I guess we need to wait till they release a new poster extension released by the poster developers .