Thread: Skype Blocked my account

Skype Blocked my account

hello all, last month skype block my account and I don’t know the cause of it why did they do that and they even did not notify me about it pre handed. I have also sent them more than 5 Email concerning this problem, but by now it is a month and I have not got any of the response back from them. So can anyone tell me what to do regarding this issue? Please tell me i want to solve the problem as soon as possible and what to access my account.

Re: Skype Blocked my account

I would tell you that the Skype service is just the worst in the world I have seen till today. You will not receive any response from them because I think they would b hardly checking the emails regarding the complains of their customer. So your waiting process will never end. Was your auto-recharge off? If no then tell your bank not to go for any kind of transactions with them now. And you should call up the customer service and talk them verbally.

Yes I also had the same problem as you are having so you need to do some steps and have a lot of patience regarding the same. You should launch a complain in the customer support of the Skype and if you do not get responses in four days or so you should file it again. But remember that file more than single support request because it will lead in delay of the response service. So best of luck for your problem.

Yes my dear friend I also do not know why this happens and how it can be solved. I am also in the same boat as you are. My account was also blocked. I had launched the complain regarding it but have still not got the response regarding the same. I also searched it on to the net but every where I just found that we need to just launch the customer service complain and they will solve it for us. So we just have to wait for their response