Thread: Auto-Recharge & Paypal account for the Skype.

Auto-Recharge & Paypal account for the Skype.

I am here to get some information I wanted to know who to do the following two things:
    1) How should I get rid of my paypal account from my Skype?
    2) How can I get refund of the money which has been taken away without the permission.
    Has any of you faced this kind of problem before in your life. Please provide me with the information you are having.

Re: Auto-Recharge & Paypal account for the Skype.

It seems that you are been cheated too by the Skype team. You may not be aware but this is only the fact. I also had the same problem as you are having. I immobilized the Auto-Recharge day I had made the first payment to them but again charged me after the month. On complaining they first took a very long time to reply my complains and they told that I had kept the auto-recharge on, while I had not done so. A pure cheat.

I am thinking that this is the pure case of the hacking. It seems that your account has been hacked. If you are regular reading the post on different forums you must know that the Skype account are easy to get hacked. So you should change your password and keep it strong enough so that it does not happen it again in the future. Password should be at least 8 char. In length. Best of luck for it.

Identical thing occur to me, I am not going to use Skype any longer because they are charming my cash from the Paypal on the name of the auto-recharge. Auto-recharge was not activated in my account but Skype continued charging me not including any authorization from me. I would say that Skype Company is building massive money by doing that to all and not only me. I do not belief your corporation any more now.

Hello friends I am also one of you and have faced this problem this month. I am new to the Skype and this month they had charged me without my permission. I had kept the auto-recharge off but still my money was getting less from my account. When I called them up they asked me to launch the complain. So I have done it ands now I am waiting for their response and hope so I get my money back.

I think that they are making the money through this only. They would be having their internal hackers who are making the changes in their customers account. Because I have seen many of the people complaining that they had kept the Auto-recharge off it got on automatically. And this happens regularly with many of the others also. So I think is the part of their business and that is the reason only they are not replying to anyone properly.

To answer your question I would say that there is no such mechanism to get rid off the PayPal from your Skype account. And you will not get the your money back at any cost. Because they have mentioned in their FAQ. I think you should have a look at it once. And this is the only reason why I had to quit using the Skype account and told my bank to not to respond and block the Skype from accessing my account.