Thread: Need help with Myspace.com updating all profiles to version 3.0

Need help with Myspace.com updating all profiles to version 3.0

Hello I have a problem such that the sections of new photos not show a single image at the moment. You can view all the thumbnails of the slides and the latest new images uploaded, but when you click a thumbnail of the picture box is black without displaying a single image. But if you click here to see the whole picture, we are able to see the full size image in a new template, which also lets you see the next image, click the current one.
    Another problem occurs when you try to add a link button on the blog editor in WYSIWYG mode. The pop-up dialog box to accept the first line of the URL, but not the second line to the text of the URL. The text is written in the blog editor in place, as the cursor is already in the window and not the second line in the popup box. It cannot close the box, click the red button with the mouse either and have to click "Done", which puts the URL behind the text in the editor.

Re: Need help with Myspace.com updating all profiles to version 3.0

Well you know that I am not able to sign in to MySpace at all since yesterday. After I put in the MySpace user name and password and click log in, I get the (not responding) and the page just freezes there. Have been able to sign in to MySpace with chrome and Firefox, but would much rather use Opera, worked fine with MySpace before yesterday. Well this is the common problem but don’t think so that there is any solution for this. If you wait, the sign in process will redirect after maybe a couple minutes. That's too long! Have you tried waiting?

Yes, the login process and all it takes much longer time than before, as all pages except the user or the band profiles have been updated in the meantime. One user mentioned in the forum MySpace is aware of the general slowness of the site is expected to disappear when the databases have been updated in a week or two. In addition, the stored email / password Opera Password Manager does not work and must be saved again to log in.

Yes, that's not really an opera or a MySpace bug, because this happens to any website that renames the input field, characteristics, etc. In this case, the field names were old MySpace "email" and "password" But the new field of MySpace names is "Email" and "Password." The field names do not match, and Opera do not show borders yellow wand. I think it's really some kind of conflicting but actually it’s a bug.

A bigger problem would be that the new photo section does not show a single image at the moment. You can view all the thumbnails of the slides and the latest new images uploaded, but when you click a thumbnail of the picture box is black without displaying a single image. See, for example images in the new profile, which is completely standard v3.0 with no unusual CSS codes, etc, but if "Click here for full image," which are able to see the image full size in a new template also allows you to view the next image, click the current one. So at least this method works to see all the pictures, but could not be found by Opera users.

Opera is a browser that is not approved on MySpace. I see this as a violation of the competition. Therefore also the image viewer remains a black box does not show the individual box with Opera 11.01 final. I think it might be caused by a problem with Adobe Flash, as this viewer seems to be using Flash. Perhaps the necessary two-click method to enable any Flash videos in Opera is causing the problem here. The links to show the embed code and abuse image URL or a report in the viewer to do the job well, and share links.

The editor to customize the profile page is still very slow with 100% of CPU power all the time, but this could also be caused by the MySpace programmers. If you can turn everything on your computer and wait several minutes to fully charge the editor of the page, you can remove the residual empty HTML conversion module to version 3.0 profiles. But I doubt that many users have the patience to wait, also a reaction to a click on any button. Anyway, MySpace seems to be working on site performance problems, we hope to succeed at some point.