Thread: How to make menu button red in opera 11.50

How to make menu button red in opera 11.50

I have installed the opera 11.50 beta version in my computer and I found one very strange thing in that. I found that the Opera menu button is blue instead of red. I don’t like the new color of that. I feel uncomfortable with this blue look. So I want to turn that back to red. If you know that how can I change the color of the opera to red then please tell me. I will be thankful to all the replies. Please reply fast.

Re: How to make menu button red in opera 11.50

As you all know that Opera 11.50 is in the beta phase at the time. Beta version is released so that bugs and issues of that can be resolved with the final release of it. As many of the people do not like this new color of the Opera menu then I am sure that they are not going to implement that color in their final release. So don’t worry because it is not the final release. We will get the perfect product at the final release.

As we all know that the registry entries as well as program icon (within the Start menu and for the desktop otherwise quick launch) are put through the installer and that is the reason that any effects would simply be as Opera is running. Therefore perhaps the taskbar icon might alter, except that, in the Opera's interior menu it be supposed to have small effect. So this is the reason behind this according to me. Let’s see what the other people think regarding this.

The best way to get the perfect answer to your question is to drop this to the Opera and ask them for the same. They will answer you the best reason for this. So do this first and get your query solved. Please post that over here as well so that other users who are searching for the same can get the solution from here directly. If it would be the case for me then I would have done the same thing.

I think that you would be taken more critically if you would end being so hilarious and jumping around blaring and lashing out at everybody who would still try to help you to a small difficulty which can be resolved fairly simply. At this point you are presently whining for the reason that you are feeling unconstrained to feel like that and anticipate that a program to function 100% perfectly devoid of any flaws that is pretty much not possible.