Thread: Skype plug in for Google Chrome

Skype plug in for Google Chrome

I had recently came across Skype, and I really liked the way it works it’s such a great way to make calls for free across the world, you can talk to your friends around the world for free. As I had used Skype on my friends computer I had tried using the same on my computer using Google chrome, but it was really sad to see that Skype did not work, so after searching too many answers I got to know that Skype does not suppose to be working on Google chrome. Is there any way to get Skype worked on Google chrome?

Re: Skype plug in for Google Chrome

Even I am looking for the same answer! I really want to know how I can get Skype worked on my Google chrome, as Google chrome does not support Skype! And as Skype been the best medium to, make calls, video calls, instant messages etc for free to your friends around the world, the only problem I am having is that I am not able to use Skype on Google chrome, as a result I have to switch to some other browser to use it.

Hey guys even I was trying really hard to find a way to use Skype on Google chrome, but even after searching through many things I couldn’t find a answer for using Skype on Google chrome so I had to finally switch to Firefox browser for using Skype and it works really fine with Firefox now. So I would like to suggest you guys to switch to some other browser like Firefox as it works well with firefox so even you can try it with your browser.

You will be very much happy to hear this that Skype has launched the BETA version of Skype that is added on Google chrome, so now you can easily use your Skype on Google chrome and use all the functions of Skype that includes free calling, video calling and other functions provided by Skype, and you don’t need to switch to some other browser for using Skype.

Thank you so much for giving your kind reply and showing the way for using Skype on Google chrome, It works awesome, all you need to do is to make sure it is enabled on the webpage you are looking at. However, once you are enabling it on a assured site it works fine, I have been using Skype of my Google chrome and it works really fine now, and its really fun using it now.