Thread: Pages never load on Opera, Firefox, Chrome, and IE browsers

Pages never load on Opera, Firefox, Chrome, and IE browsers

I have attempted installing and uninstalling. I already have checked my firewall and security system. Web pages load perfectly in other browsers like: Netscape, Flock, SeaMonkey, and so on. It’s just no websites stack in Opera, Firefox, Chrome, and IE. But every websites load in each other browser. I don't have any idea what to do or what’s mistake I made. Anyone have any idea on this? Please let me know if anyone finds anything about this.

Re: Pages never load on Opera, Firefox, Chrome, and IE browsers

Then it's not an Opera trouble or in fact an Opera-related trouble. That's a very odd trouble what error are you receiving? Try utilizing the IP in its place of the URL name. For instance, Google is http://74.125.236.52/. If from a console window that is cmd you enter "ping www.google.com" or any other site (devoid of the http part), do you find the 4 replies and a "(0% loss)" towards the end. When did this begin? You may have a few malware which recognizes those browsers and that's why just they don't work.

Here I just add something that: Safari doesn't toil either. NO websites load. Not any. It doesn't matter what kind of URL I place in. NO site loads. I one time in a while will acquire a "Failure to connect" error. It will tell me to ensure my internet connection. While I receive this message, my internet is okay. I can access the exact similar website through another browser no trouble. On the other hand, occasionally, I don't find any error by any means. I just dig up a blank white page.

The information presented up till now is not exact sufficient to zero-in very well on a probable cause or class of causes, excluding very common ones like "malware".

1. Have you attempted entering the IP number of a website into the trouble browsers' address bars, in its place of its URL?
    2. Do you have a router attached in front of the computer system? If so, does entering your router access number in the trouble browsers' address bars present you access to the router control panel?
    3. Do you make your browser connections to the Internet utilizing a proxy server? If so, please illustrate it.

Can you give details of what exact kinds of malware checking you have prepared? Not all anti-malware programs are evenly victorious against all types of malware, may be in finding or abolition. The majority experienced security advisors will recommend a variety of checks, frequently including certain types of anti-malware which display enlarged ability to find out precise types of malware further than what an onboard AV or even a pair of online AV scanners can essentially detect.

The indications you have expressed up until now (when certainly maddening to you and very actual) are not themselves enough to separate the nature of the trouble cause. These queries are just attempts to assist either zero-in on probable causes or get rid of various sorts of trouble causes, depends on what you have noticed. Windows has two kinds of user accounts: limited and administrative. Limited accounts will frequently be group with limits as to which folders they can read/write files within. Based on the limits one includes into a 'limited' account and how one setups software applications, it's probable an application being tried to run below a limited account may not be able to correctly access or write to certain of its essential files.

All of the scheduled functioning browsers are in the similar family. All Gecko-powered. An exciting experiment to execute might be to run a local web server, and try to browse it through one of the non-functioning browsers. An easy web server can be establishing. Make an easy html file or two (or save one) and name it file. Html and point it at the folder you place them in. What sort of connection is this? As you state dissimilar sites I assume a laptop, possibly using wireless in a few places and maybe Ethernet to talk straight to a modem from your ISP?