Thread: Need help: Speed Dial Disappeared and need to force resync in Opera

Need help: Speed Dial Disappeared and need to force resync in Opera

I am using Opera from several days and I have the latest version of it. About 2 days all my speed dials suddenly disappeared. My speed dial is completely blank. If I register link.opera.com everyone is there? How I can force a resynchronization. Opera Link says it is working very well. I don’t have any idea what is the problem which is causing this so unable to solve it. So please help me it’s urgent. Thank you.

Re: Need help: Speed Dial Disappeared and need to force resync in Opera

Well I don’t have much idea about this since I never got. Well I don’t know the exact solution for this problem but I think something happened before speed dial has disappeared? Can be a crash or something unusual? Just check it out. If this doesn’t seem to be the problem then I would suggest you to take help from your friend or someone on the forums who has given a better solution. Hope this helps.

You know I had the same issue and I tried several things but none of them helped. Then I asked my friend and told him about my problem. Then he told me to try this: First of all disable the Opera link. Now rename speeddial.ini to speeddialini.old and speeddial.ini.pre_sync to speeddial.ini.pre_sync.old. After doing this start Opera and enable Opera Link. Well this worked for me and I really hope that it works for you too.

I have the same problem. Despite my dial was restored at a later time, which made things even worse. I have created a new speed dial and old joined soon. Everything was in disrepair and most sites were at least twice in my speed dial. But to get to your problem: I have at least a solution, so that you can find the pages of the dial again. Visit the official site of Opera and go to [username] / account / link / dial / you can find older posts. I'm not sure how to synchronize with your computer, however. We hope that this was very useful.

Tell me one thing what is needed is a Force to Resync option as mentioned above. I've had these problems for years now, and now even my bookmarks won't load on my new system. This is really due for a fix. I have 5 systems both at work and home, and a few of the old ones sync up ok, but all the new installs don't work. We’ll try this but I am not sure whether this will work or not. All the best!

Well I am having the same problem with the speed dial. Tried that link but it doesn’t work. Tried turning off link and deleting speed dial, but one constant factor is that on 1 machine the speed dial will be messed up, or all gone. They appear in opera.com. With opera and link you should take in the opera folders in your backup curriculum, and make copies a couple of times a week. If it’s not the speed dial it’s rearranging of bookmarks.